BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Lego could just say that they are helmets now, But it looks like some of the toa’s masks are not long enough to be attached on top

True dis.

Theory: The new sets will use the new HF heads with masks on the front

2 Likes

I can’t say I’m familiar with the recent HF heads, since I don’t have any, but I do like having faces. But I want their masks to attach to their face and not to the top of their head, that’s what separated the masks from the helmets.

Hopefully not.

@Jowm
The Brain Attacks heads were smiliar to the Glatorian heads, but instead of having a face they had axle holes on the top and front of the head. No facial expressions whatsoever. It worked well for Hero Factory robots, but I’ll don’t think it’ll do quite as nicely for MU characters.

1 Like

The masks look way to big to be used by the brain attack head

Oh ok I get you. Yeah I see what @Political_Nuju is saying now. That theory sounds plausible, and it may be right, but I hope it’s not. I agree with @JakuraNuva that they should definitely have faces.

I’m not saying I want it to be true, but it seems to be the most reasonable to me.

But… that would take us back to the dreadful No-Face Toa Plague of 2006…

EDIT: Okay, well at least they had a canon reason for having no faces…

Tahu looks awesome.

And so does Jay’s ElectroMech

on the bright side we could make legitimate Eljay MOCS!

amirite?

3 Likes

Aw, yes… Eljay 2.0 Coming Soon!!

Yeah, it does sound rather likely unfortunately.

Hahaha “bright” side, cuz in the story their faces glowed hahaha, anybody? Nobody? Ok.

And oh yeah #toaeljay2015

2 Likes

“Master of Jungle” really just means Master of Mangosteens.

We’ve always known this - why can’t you just admit it, Lego?

Not I! I should’ve seen it before! It all makes sense now!

1 Like

Well, now that you know…

3 Likes

Hahaha nice. Ok, so these are preliminary images and all, but for now, favorite sets anybody?

1 Like

Uh, Omega Tahu.

If you thought it would be anyone else, you might as well go off yourself right now.

:wink: I also really like Kopaka and Onua… oh yeah, and Lewa. Pohatu and Gali are pretty sweet, too.
Oh, I almost forgot about the Protectors! They’re pretty sweet. And who can forget the LOSS?

2 Likes

kopaka the alpaca

3 Likes