BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

Hey guys, so my brother was watching a T.V. show called ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ and he found BIONICLE cameo’s in it!

I also remember in a show called ‘Suburgatory’ a kid was explaining who Takanuva was and why his character was awesome. (Don’t remember the exact details.)

So, it begs the question, how many things have you seen, heard, touch, tasted or smelled Bionicle in non-Bionicle stuff?

Post it below, because I’d love to see what else it cameo’d in.:smiley:

50 Likes

there also this one :smile:

45 Likes

Nice one you’ve found, @Middlefingerstudios. I think that BIONICLE has been “mentioned” here because DC was publisher for bonkles comicbooks.

However, I’ll stay in TV series theme, as I saw long time ago two scenes with cameo of BIONICLE in ‘Malcolm in the middle’:

I don’t really remember exact episodes, but I think it’ll be easy to find (I couldn’t find it on my own so fast, so I typed “malcolm in the middle bionicle” in google :P)

30 Likes

I’m pretty sure some Mistika and Phantoka sets had a cameo in a terminator show.

16 Likes

I’ve heard that before as well.

2 Likes
14 Likes

Someone found a scene in The Sarah Connor Chronicles show (I think that’s what it’s called) where some guy is playing with Tahu and Gali Mistika.

I also saw an episode of this other show called Suburgatory where a kid was playing with Takanuva Stars.

14 Likes

@ToaVuhii Yeah, I saw an episode of Suburgatory where the kid is introduced. He was posed as a smart kid or something, but then he reveals he’s an expert on Bionicle. I was half-watching, and flipped out when he started talking about Takanuva and shadow leeches. XD
-Oonie

12 Likes

Does The Lego Movie count? I can’t really think of any

6 Likes

There was this movie I saw a long time ago, and some kid was playing with the Vahki in it. Wish I could remember the name though.

2 Likes

Funny thing, that episode is what got me back into Bionicle.

6 Likes

My Little Pony surprisingly had some cameos to Bionicle, similar voice actors, situations and stuff

2 Likes

I think there were a few in the background in either Spy Kids 2 or 3, as well as that really bad remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

10 Likes

GAH, WHY DOES EVERYONE THING THAT AN APOSTROPHE MAKES SOMETHING PLURAL?!?! IT MAKES IT POSSESSIVE IN MOST CASES NOT COUNTING IT’S, WHICH IS A CONTRACTION!

/rant

Anyway, I can’t think of any as of now, although I’m sure I’ve seen them.

13 Likes

I dont know any bionicle cameos as of now…

1 Like

Can someone point to me what was the episode in “King of Queens” where Dug and Debby go to buy some toy for their friends kid and in the toy shop you can see Bionicle 2001 canisters?

4 Likes

Wait, did he really have his info right too?

2 Likes

Lewa is a Green Lantern, so canon.

41 Likes

Let’s not forget Lego Backlot

3 Likes

Yep (although Takua has his Pre-MNOG color scheme)

19 Likes