BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

The figure is made from Bionicle parts and the structure has Rockoh T3 built onto the right side, in fact, it’s almost entirely technic minus, y’know, the skull! Heck, their other album Artificial Soldier also includes Bionicle!

4 Likes

Does anyone have Lego Worlds to verify if this is real? EDIT: Yes!

Also this:

14 Likes

I played Lego Worlds a lot and never came across such a thing in that biome.

4 Likes

Neither have I. I’ve found the TT logo, but not that.

3 Likes

Save the band!

https://twitter.com/Penkid11/status/1270412761856503810?s=20

One of the new Hidden Side sets has a Tahu reference, as pointed out in this video:

6 Likes

I think there are two Tahu references: the sticker, which he mentions, and the front of the fire truck. The curved rounded tiles in the middle of the truck’s “face” make it look like Tahu Mata’s mask, but maybe I’m seeing things that aren’t there.

4 Likes

I’d say it is. Rounded grill, the six headlights sorta look like the six side vents, and the roof being made of two separate roof pieces gives a dent in the roof similar to the intake. Additionally, the two windscreens kinda work as eyes.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I didn’t realize that. I knew there was something I liked about that fire truck…

1 Like

In Naruto, Shikamaru has ‘I’ on each arm in matoran. I pretty sure it’s just a coincidence, but thought I’d mention it.
Edit: I realized I should add a picture, so…
You can see one there.

3 Likes

Friends, Malcom in the Middle, Cory in the House, Terminator show

The Gameboy Advance game Wario Land 4 has Kanohi mask style cannons as enemies in the Pinball Zone level.

WL4_Spike_Cannon_Sprites

4 Likes

Oh my, that doesn’t hit far from home. :rofl:

Most people have probably heard of this one, but I thought it was a funny one
But it does mean that Bionicle is in the DC universe, I guess (I not to good with that stuff :stuck_out_tongue:)

28 Likes

I always loved that one.

Did you know that Toa Nuju Metru made a cameo in Gamera the Brave.

3 Likes

Have we talked about when Bionicle won an Oscar? Well it was at least mentioned and appeared in the 2020 Academy Award winner Marriage Story? It’s a good movie, you should watch it.

It’s worth it to hear Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) almost spell out Bionicle.

5 Likes

Wait, what now!?!

I gotta see this…

1 Like

Of interest. About a year ago, I watched Marriage Story since I heard good things about it and this was a nice, if not trivial, surprise.
e2quvjxs0o341-2

17 Likes

I’m trying to not be bothered by the horns being attached the wrong way in the first picture. But come on kid. YOU HAD ONE JOB

13 Likes