Bionicle crack ships! GO!

My favorite ship. :wink:

16 Likes

And with Lewa’s lime limbs, there’s plenty of crack to go with that ship too.

16 Likes

You know it !

2 Likes

Okay, a few things.

One, I thought the title to this topic was referencing ships that transport crack. Honestly, I did. Someone help me.

Two, romance isn’t canon in the MU. (JK, I know everybody knows this.)

Three, if I were to ship anybody, it would be Macku X Hewkii, Jaller X Hahli… and Tahu X Gali? //Shrugs//

But guys, this raises an interesting question. If romance were to exist in the MU, and Hewkii and Macku still had feelings for each other after the former became a Toa… would that mean they carried an interspecies relationship? :open_mouth:

I think you mean Vakama X Breez.

9 Likes

No. Toa are just large Matoran with powers.

5 Likes

Tall Matoran.

4 Likes

Nice as that is, it pales in the presence of the True OTP.

18 Likes

I’d reply if that image would appear on my computer.

:confused: I can’t tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not. If Toa are really just “tall Matoran”, then they wouldn’t be able to control the elements or wield their mask powers. And Toa like the Mata, as well as the first Toa team, were never Matoran in the first place, so how does that work?

2 Likes

What even is context?

Anyway. You could probably think of HewkiixMacku relationship like a relationship between two preteens or teens when only one of them has gone through puberty.

(Struggling as to whether or not that’s an appropriate analogy)

3 Likes

Um… well, okay.

1 Like

It’s king vultraz with queen breez

4 Likes

Oh, okay. I agree, then - definitely the true OTP.

(I also ship Vakama X Nokama. In fact, when I was a noob fan, that was probably my first… ■■■■■■■■.)

2 Likes

I don’t know if someone did this ship already but let’s see.

Skull Grinder X Ekimu
Mask Of Ultimate Power X Makuta
Skull Slicer X Lewa
Skull Basher X Onua
Skull Scopio X Pohatu
Skull Warrior X Kopaka

Lewa X Waspinator

8 Likes

(Psst… Convoy X Melissa.)

Canonically, I also personally ship Mata Nui and Kiina. Non-canonically/head-canonically, Kiina and Gresh.

According to Greg, this is possible. o.o

8 Likes

Possible as in Greg stated there was something between Kiina and Gresh, or possible as in Glatorian/Agori can traditionally reproduce? Cause I already knew of the latter. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve got one:

Matau X Airships

10 Likes

Or just Matau X Testing things that could potentially get himself and others killed

But I guess yours is more simple…

6 Likes