BIONICLE G1 Nostalgia Topic

We need this again…

14 Likes

Either that’s a statue or someone is having a really uncomfortable time in that costume

5 Likes

It’s their DESTINY

19 Likes

G2 has it’s share of stocked shelves too.

12 Likes

Can I have my 2001-2010 back please?

8 Likes

@Mrblackpants
I must admit, it would’ve been nice to get some actually unique beasts with unique functions like the 2001 rahi.

That lower shelf though.

2 Likes

Like LoSS?

I’ll give props to LoSS for having a unique function, but it didn’t really do its job well from what I heard (grabbing function).

I also wasn’t too fond of the chestplate being its face, but that’s just my personal gripe about it.

I have NEVER seen an isle with that much of one LEGO theme…

3 Likes

I loved those Giant Canisters that came with the boatloads of parts (Ultimate ___ Accessory Kit). I still wish I kept the cans, but I was too young to know that I should keep them.

Does anyone remember the Kanoka Cards? You would get them in the 2004 sets and it was a small card that had a code that you could use on the website to unlock games and printouts. I loved those things.

5 Likes

Ah yes, kanoka codes… So long ago, so great.

1 Like

Ah …the old set displays

Don’t do it Kiina

18 Likes

Ackar, I didn’t know you were a fan of disco!

8 Likes

The bad bionicle posers strike again!

3 Likes

Mata Nui and Kiina are both committing suicide.

5 Likes

Ackar too if you count impaling yourself in the chest with shoulder spikes as a form of suicide

1 Like

First time I seen this, but I thought to put it here…

13 Likes

I remember on rainy days I would sit on the floor and my bin of Bionicle parts (which was smaller back then and was not confined to a single bin) would be spread on the floor and I would just build for hours on end.

2 Likes

Who holds a scythe like that?

3 Likes