BIONICLE Game Ideas!

Title: The Legend of the Pink Toa
Premise: You are a matoran that you decide (what else is new) trying to find a legendary Toa that is pink (could you’ve guessed?) and you go around Okoto finding clues and whatnot that could lead to the randomly chosen location of the pink Toa.
Plot: But your rival, Flaugher, who is always besting you, finds the pink Toa first, because Flaugher is a jerk, and captures the pink Toa to make himself a pink Toa. You stare each other down, and the allies you gather free the pink Toa.

2 Likes

Chima confirmed in Bionicle!

2 Likes

I would play the hell out of that game. Mainly cause the protagonist is mah boi Hydraxon.

3 Likes

I was totally thinking about a game about: fulled fledged Metru Nui and it was a online game
and you were able to pick a matoran customize him or her, pick a metru and live the life of a matoran. But that’s not all, you heard me there’s…MORE anyway Six players started out as turaga commanding the city while then some players could chose to be a dark hunter and take over the city, But If the got to out of hand the turaga would have to take charge with some toa stones…If ya know what I mean, but the players as the the turaga would have to chose a player from each metru and change them into toa, have them to fend against the opposing dark hunters, helping matoran, etc, but they have to do only one mission the turaga pick for them, after doing so the toa become new turaga, the old turaga then become matoran. But then if the city gets into the dark hunter player hands you would have to search out toa stones and BATTLE THE DARK FOES in the ultimate bionicle fan game… and that’s it SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE.
Also it would be kinda like the canceled 04’ game "City Of Legends.

4 Likes

I will forever remember you city of legends
You died too soon

:C

5 Likes

Lego should make a Hammer Flush app game for the Summer wave. It would give us some insight into the old culture, and it would be another way to advertise Bionicle.

2 Likes

A Pokémon inspired game where you go around having to fight or befriend varying Rahi to increase the strength of your Rahi. Essentially allowing you to explore the island while also learning about the varying Rahi and meeting Matoran and Toa along the way :3

2 Likes

Recently I played Child of Light, a fantastic RPG. I would like to see a Bionicle RPG with the same combat mechanic. (The combat is timeline based, and while it’s not complex, explaining it is. Look up a video or something.) But I also kinda want it to be like Castle Crashers, so I’m not sure how the two would mix.

2 Likes

I had a cool idea. There should be a stealth/action based game where you play as members of the Order of Mata Nui, particularly Helryx, Trinuma, Tobduk, Brutaka, Axonn, and Mazeka. The story would take place during their war with the Brotherhood of Makuta, where the members have to infiltrate Destral and/or other BoM bases. Gameplay would involve basic punches and kicks if close to an enemy, though the player could also use their Melee weapon. Though if the player is at a distance they could use their elemental powers.

3 Likes

Slender, but with Irnakk instead.

2 Likes

I would like an 08 game with good flight mecanics and be able to switch between toa and matoran for stealth. also have an open world map also having an ability to switch teams in the beginning also to have a good amount of flight battles and to have ability powers A LOT MORE POWERFUL than the avatar movie

2 Likes

That sounds fantastic!! Surely we have gome game devs on the boards? pls?

I already have too many projects on hand and such a game would be heck for optimization.

Honestly, I’d love to see a Bionicle game that plays like Massive chalice.
There’s a great emphasis on teamwork and using different classes to suit your style, not to mention that it spans multiple generations; defending a diverse ilsland from the corruption around you.

Thoughts; anyone?

1 Like

A turn-based RPG based on Brickonicle. The characters are the Toa of course. You can use all of the Toa at the same time. They are split into a front row and a back row. You can have at most three in each row and must have at least one in front. Characters can switch rows both between battles and in them. There abilities change based on which row they’re in.

Tahu functions as a single-target melee damage dealer in the front row and a multi-target elemental damage dealer in the back. Later in the game he gets support abilities to represent him becoming a better leader.
Gali is also a melee damage dealer in the front row but she is more about debuffing the enemy than raw damage and even gets some multi-target elemental attacks. In the back row she plays a healing role.
Kopaka is a mixed melee damage dealer and tank in the front row and multi-target elemental damage dealer/debuffer in the back.
Lewa is a fast-attacking dodge-tank in the front row and a single-target elemental damage dealer.
Pohatu is a more pure tank than Kopaka with abilities that punish enemies that attack the other Toa in the front row and and has buffing abilities in the back row.
Onua is, in the front row, a very powerful melee and elemental damage dealer and melee tank, but his abilities are very slow and can require multiple turns to pull off. In the back row though he plays a supportive role providing healing and positive status effects to the other Toa.
Voriki is, in the front row, both a melee and elemental attacker falling between Tahu and Lewa in both power and speed, and also an elemental tank. In the back row she confers elemental resistance to the other Toa.

Enemies would also fulfill their own roles in their own groups, so you’d have to think about how to go about fighting them.

1 Like

“Five nights at Farshtey’s”
You attempt to survive the end of G1, and in the sequel they introduce G2 characters too.
G3?

@squeaverking ‘Excuse me sir, but I think you just stole the Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric plot.’

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

Uh sorry I don’t know about blue furries my dude

1 Like

A Action-Adventure or 3D RPG Bionicle Game made using Unity or Unreal engine with character creation to create a toa using kanohis, weapons, armors, and elements similar to Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Sonic Forces.

1 Like

These make pretty games but they suffer when loading large amounts of data. Large amounts of data is critical to 3D RPG games.

It’s not impossible to overcome this but it takes a very skilled dev to do so.

1 Like

A Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) type game where you can play the greatest battles in the history of Bionicle, like:

That time when Rahkshi tried to invade Metru Nui, and the Toa Mata showed up on the Aerial Vehicles and had it out with them. Includes playable Toa, Rahkshi, Bohrok, and Aerial vehciles.

That other time when everyone jumped out of the universe and onto a desert. Includes playable Toa, Glatorian, Skrall, Rahkshi, Skakdi, Thornatuses, Skopios, Cendox, Kaxkium. Rideable Rock Steeds.

That time when everyone on Sphereus Magna decided to kill each other over some goo they found in the ground. Includes playable Glatorian from all factions.

3 Likes