Bionicle Iliad: Signups Open

I would join if I was good at something :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck on this though.

2 Likes

Thanks, feel free to join later if you would like.

1 Like

A bit of official artwork…

[details=Summary]

Lol funny stuff but just a friendly reminder that progress is happening and this series is still underway[/details]

April Fools

3 Likes

To talk about audio quality (because this was mentioned on the Reiterated topic), I have now got a Snowball microphone and I don’t know if I sent you any audio of me doing Teridax’s lines with it. Think I should do that if I haven’t already? (@Samtastictogo, @Ghidora131)

1 Like

Well, seeing as we’re nearing a point where auditions will finally become relevant again, I recommend holding off just a bit longer. We’ve still got just a little ways to go, but I promise we won’t make you wait too much longer.

3 Likes

You haven’t, because we haven’t given you any yet. :wink:

Stay tuned, though. You’ll get sample lines when the auditions start, which hopefully won’t be much longer…

3 Likes

is going nuts with anticipation I will try to be patient; I don’t want to rush anyone but I am extremely excited for whenever that does happen. Sorry if I sound demanding or impatient but I do want to see the script ASAP but know that isn’t going to be for a while and am content with waiting for however long it takes to get that draft ready.

3 Likes

Dude, don’t feel the need to apologize :wink: we’re right there with you. We can’t wait to get this thing out

2 Likes

Good to know. I’ll probably try to record the lines on both my Skullcandy Ink’d earbud microphone and Snowball microphone simultaneously so that I don’t need to do two separate recording/audition sessions for them.

3 Likes

That official design for mata nui is great. Just wait till ya’ll see the makuta.

2 Likes

We have a Mata Nui model?

1 Like

Bey-formers Optimus Prime as an April Fools joke.

1 Like

Oh lol, forgot about that.

1 Like