Bionicle: Iliad

How do you get the Kanohi on Stud.io?

We donā€™t. These models were rendered in Blender after being ported over from Stud.io. The Kanohi were ported directly to Blender and added to the model.

3 Likes

Any updates on the project? On the Discord server I see people only talking but not really working on it (at least from what I saw).

Thatā€™s the public Discord server. All the work takes place on another server to prevent leaks of material.

As for progress? still slow. We still have a very limited crew.

3 Likes

Can I join the private work group then? You can private message me if needed.

ā€¦No.

You have to send an Iliad application through the public Discord server in the correct category and have it approved. I know this is a slow process, but weā€™re not swinging the doors wide open about all the stuff weā€™re creating to anybody who asks.

2 Likes

How do I do that?

Iā€™ve pinged you on the Discord server specifically so this topic doesnā€™t get littered with pointless clutter.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t he apply already :thinking:

I know, it sounds weird, but I barely did it nowā€¦

so has there been any progress on the project

Are the positions shown still available?

All are currently available, yes. Iā€™d highly recommend watching the video if you intend to apply for any of them.

1 Like

How did you convert the Studio Models into blender?

I believe thereā€™s a number of tutorials on that topic.

2 Likes

We had a livestream a little while back, check out how it went here:

5 Likes

Hello!

Itā€™s bee a long time since we had any major public updates, but we hosted a QnA livestream yesterday - hereā€™s the archived stream if you want to see what happened:

5 Likes

hey whatā€™s up guys, Iliadā€™s lookinā€™ fresh

finally some tease

Hello again, all!

I know itā€™s been a while since weā€™ve given an update. I apologize for the lack of info weā€™re presenting thus far; a lot of stuff is currently baking and itā€™d be premature to show it off just yet.

However, due to the popularity of our Toa designs and the success of our launch video, weā€™ve decided to make our Toa designs public - and buildable!

Hereā€™s the first of our six Toa, the mighty Tahu!

Thank you all for being patient with us thus far, and Iā€™ll see you again soon!

17 Likes