BIONICLE Rahi boxart

Bless you sir.

3 Likes

Private messages probably, you can do thee

Also, these are fabulous, they look like sets!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the point! Hehe. :stuck_out_tongue: The next ones are going to have set details.

3 Likes

had I not known or been told these were mocs growing up Iā€™d have thought these were real sets.

3 Likes

wow, this are amazing, It hit me so hard with nostalgia

5 Likes

Canā€™t you replace the tire with this one?
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=42611#T=S&O={ā€œiconlyā€:0}

3 Likes

Oh yeah whoops. Maybe they deserve a re-render.

4 Likes

How nostalgic :smiley:

2 Likes

New Rahi set, coming with 4 docile Rahi and clocking in at 174 parts. The Kofu series.

These Rahi are kept as pets by Matoran across the island, and all serve different purposes.

From left to right:

Kofu Bomu: Found in the wild hunting in packs, these quick, bouncy creatures hunt for food across Le-Wahi. Although known to catch larger pray as a group, they eat small Rahi and insects. They are very kind towards beings that do not attack them, and love Matoran. This has granted them the nickname ā€œMatoranā€™s best friend.ā€ Matoran use them for hunting and companionship, but are high maintenance due to their ever-hungry bellies.

Kofu Pakrek: Brutish climbers and fierce protectors, they travel in groups across the harsh mountains of Mata Nui. Matoran, after observing the beasts for quite some time, have discovered that they love to play with each other and are more than curious about the world around them. They have fantastic memory, and if trained properly, make great guards for Matoran homes. Of course, training the intemperate beasts takes patience, and their anger can get the better of them.

Kofu Mua: Adorable agile creatures that claw away trees and take naps on their branches, the Kofu Mua is a familiar face, a cousin to the mighty Muaka. It is easy to take care of these creatures, as long as you donā€™t pet them the wrong way. They hunt for fish in streams, have nightvision abilities, and can be a great help detecting danger during travels.They are loved by Matoran everywhere and if you see one in the wild, itā€™s said to be good luck.

Kofu Tara: Cousins to the Tarakava but much more peaceful, these small lizards eat common pests such as flies or rodents. They do not have much in the way of defense, but they will bop their foes politely in the chin if provoked. They can recharge their energy from the sun, making them very active as long as they get time outside. Matoran keep these sun bathing critters to clean their home of unwanted pests.

18 Likes

These are epic, can I get instructions on all of them?

6 Likes

Instructions please, I especially want to build those whales

6 Likes

I would love other angles of the Akafu and Niari rama so I could try to build them, if its not too much trouble.

3 Likes

Looks pretty accurate to what Lego would have given us.

2 Likes

Amazing! I love how good these creatures look!

3 Likes