Bionicle Revolution

I think its more Bionicle vs Herofactory. Hence the whole “Revolution” thing.

Revolution would imply a civilization changing, this is two civilizations at war,.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen, its a bit of both. I think this will help.

4 Likes

It’s should be out mid January at the very latest, the animation in the trailer was unfinished in some shots, I can tell you now that it will all be polished in post production. The HF are in it but are not necessarily the villains, at least not all of them. It’s a film about moving on and accepting when ones time is done. It will act as an unofficial ending to Bionicle, or at least a proper one. More info and trailers are coming soon. I like pumpkin.

4 Likes

Could you be a bit more specific? Would it be before or after the 17?

Also, just thought I should say, HOLY CRUDCAKES! I was not expecting this topic to do so well that the friggen creator would show up. I would just like to say, that I love you’re work. I think that what there is so far, is absolutely amazing. My favorite part in the trailer would have to be when Pridak says “If you think we will come quietly, you’re more insane than I am.” The shot and voice acting in that part was flipping perfect. I can’t wait for the final product.

1 Like

I can’t give an exact date at this time, it could take a few more weeks to finish the film, it could take another month. Scoring and polishing the film will take as long as it takes I suppose. It won’t be any later than January, unless something blows up on this end. In all honesty, the film is really almost done!

2 Likes

Thanks. I just wan’ted to know if it would be before or after my birthday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey there. I’m the Voice Actor for Pridak and Vezok, and I just wanted to throw it out there that it’s been a blast working with FailSafe42. I don’t often talk about projects I work on, but I felt I really should for this one.
I can guarantee that you will really enjoy what he has in store for you.
I can certainly say I’ve had some interesting lines to record.
This should be a blast.

4 Likes

Like I’ve said a million times before, the way Pridak is done here is flipping perfect.

1 Like

I’m glad you think so :slight_smile:
It is certainly a character I have had A LOT of fun with.

2 Likes

Might I ask if the other barraki are going to be in it?

I don’t think I am allowed to deny or confirm, so all I can say is… Spoilers.

2 Likes

Dang it. Oh well I’ll just have to wait and see then. :slight_smile:

this is pretty freakin’ cool

have no idea what the plot is, but it looks great

1 Like

It’s pretty good.

Anyway, most of the animation looks good, and and the models look great!

`

`

2 Likes

I like it. However, some of the voices (namely sidorak’s) are a bit off, and the “hero factory replaces bionicle” story is kinda silly now that HF ended to make room for more bionicle. However, it does nicely mesh the two worlds.
Best of luck.

3 Likes

This looks very cool! Looking forward to see the end result.

2 Likes

Yes! All of it! Yes!

1 Like

I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

It looks amazing, and fits amazingly well with the old Bionicle movie feel. But if there is anything to improve upon, it’s definitely voice acting. Or at least mic quality.

3 Likes