Bionicle Revolution

Final trailer just released. Looks awesome! https://youtu.be/aJILHOQDRh4

While Im not really interested in the story that much, DEAR LORD the 3D animation is something to be praised, and even the voice acting aint that bad.

3 Likes

Going off the trailers, the story looks to be of… questionable… quality at best, and I’m not too fond of certain character designs. However, the animation itself looks pretty solid, so at least there’s that.

8 Likes

Is it out? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not yet. But it can’t be too far away.

2 Likes

@KingAbidor stated in the Barraki trailer that he was going for a Mark Hamill Joker feel with the voice. I say: Well done!

I am extremely hyped for this movie, no matter when it comes out or how long it is delayed due to rendering taking so long. (By the way, @FailSafe42, which rendering software are you using? Hopefully not Sony Vegas - that one is notorious for crashing and, like its namesake, is a gamble to get to work for you.)

I absolutely love some of the writing in this film:

“If History has proven anything, it’s that the strong prey on the weak.” - Sidorak

“Violence is an instrument of justice. It is what we turn to when the world abandons reason.” - (Presumably) Bio-Hero

“When a heart beats long enough, it rusts.” - Rewire

“Well. Who doesn’t love a good war?” - Vezok

“If you think we’ll go quietly, you’re more insane than I am.” - Pridak

"‘I used to look at that flag and think of hope.’

‘Me, too. I still do.’

‘You do? Why?’

‘When I was a child, I lost everything, in one day. And there was only one thing that gave me hope: A Hero Factory, the one who had just finished burning my life; he looked at me, right at me, and then he just… walked away. Whenever I look at that symbol, I remember: There’s always a choice.’" - Conversation between Sartix and Rewire

“Plant the seed. Plant the seed, Sidorak, and you will be king of the oak.” - The Puppet King

Just three more quotes and we’ll have the makings of a Top 10. :wink:

Edited to add everything I wanted to say.

2 Likes

It’s dead everyone.

I would also recommend being caution on the comment section on the script since it’s rather hazardous down there.
:x: :fire_engine:

edit:

Somewhere on Deviantart; I won’t post it here, not just because of the mild swearing here and there.

1 Like

Is there a link to the script somewhere?

2 Likes

Well, to be honest I wasn’t sold on this in the beginning, but it sucks that it won’t be getting released (at least, I think that’s what is happening).

1 Like

Would have been funny to see the thing get ripped apart by the Bionicle community, oh well. Go watch Reviving Bionicle instead, it’s great!

1 Like
1 Like

Who said they aren’t?

2 Likes

I feel bad for the people who worked hard on the project, but I also find Fennah himself to be so arrogant and unlikable that I really don’t care about the cancellation at all.

6 Likes

TTV is currently reading the script; I would post the stream, but as mention before, swearing is included. :notepad_spiral: :crossed_swords: :notes:

1 Like

If you watch his other videos, you’ll fine that “pretentious” is also a good word.
————————
Now that we know the script for BR, I think this is a really good look into his psyche.

3 Likes

I really hope Pridaddy takes off.

Knowing that this is what stirred up so much trouble at his film school and eventually led to him dropping out certainly makes a lot of sense now.

Professors tend to get frustrated when you can’t even be bothered to use proper script formatting…or proofread your typos…or learn basic story structure…or accept criticism towards all those previous things.

6 Likes

Maybe we can analyze it. It talks about religion an awful lot. I think he has problems that he expressed through the script.

1 Like

It certainly features some… interesting mindsets. I’d love to go further but lol boards rules.

1 Like

You’ve got a point.

1 Like

So, that stream was something, wasn’t it?

2 Likes