Bionicle Sets That Never Happened

Sentrakh might look something like this:

:wink:

13 Likes

BLUE PINS THAT ARE EXPOSED?!?
@Eljay shield your eyes!

11 Likes

I used to think that the bohrok face plate was actually his head, and his real head was a deformed claw of some sortā€¦

5 Likes

Wait, what?! That isnā€™t his head?! I only just realized that!

7 Likes

Indeed, that head was difficult to seeā€¦

Back on topic, Lilā€™ Fire Protector could be a cute set. :blush:

6 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for a Baby Protector McDonalds happy meal. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It wouldā€™ve been cool to have the toa Cordak made into sets

6 Likes

Yes, definitely. Though I donā€™t they had enough story significance for that to actually happen. We only knew the names of two of them.

The Toa Mangai as sets would have been cool.

1 Like

A reply for Tiome, WOOHOO!!
In the meantime, howā€™s the idea for a Titan-sized Helryx, Artakha, and a proper Dume, similar to BBC #69 Turaga Dume - Bionicle-Based Creations - BZPower

4 Likes

I always wanted to see a Lariska set. She was always the coolest Dark Hunter and whenever I read the serials I was always waiting for her to kill the Shadowed one. She was my favorite Dark Hunter since the first time I read Time Trap.

8 Likes

Lego cut off its links with McDonalds a long time ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Lego as the top toy company has high standards and will not sell its quality toys in massive bulk to lowly fast-food branches that honestly have been just selling cr*p toys lately.They only did it back then because they were dying financially and were in a state of utter desperation.

Seeing Lego products outside of Lego itself and popular retail markets like Walmart, Target, etc. will never happen at this time in Legoā€™s life.

Would likely come off as a Roodaka revamp or something.

3 Likes

I would have liked a Shadow Toa Ahkmou. The thought just intrigues me. Also, the sets for the 2010 wave. The Element Lords, Mata Nui and company on giant Dinosaur Rahi, etc.

4 Likes

I would want Helryx. Or the original real Hydraxon!

4 Likes

Has anybody mentioned Jerbraz yet?

2 Likes

Jerbraz wouldā€™ve just been a canister with nothing in it.

Iā€™d probably buy it because I live a sad life.

11 Likes

ahem

2014 is ā€œa long time agoā€, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean the one who looks identical to the Dekar-Hydraxon set from '07?

12 Likes

The rahi with the long tail that was supposed to be in Bionicle 2 Legends Of Metru Nui.

1 Like

So, the Rahi-Nui?

Not the Rahi Nui but the Lohrak.
Watch 8:04 to 8:49.

2 Likes