Bionicle Sets That Never Happened

I always wanted a Tuyet Set.

Seriously, though, more Glatorian/Agori.

6 Likes

What? Will it be built like a Gundam Model Kit with LEGO parts?

I never got my Mata Nui rock.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/17437/ef33ca502aec57e6.jpg

8 Likes

i know a bionicle set that never happened: the purple malum in the legend reborn thats made up of the scarabax beetles. and it should be how you need to build a million scarabax and then connect them to make the malum, its genius.

6 Likes

There should also be a silver, blue, and green one made of skull spiders.

1 Like

im making a moc of that right now

wait

i only have 12 skull spiders

sniff sniff

2 Likes

A mata nui robot set? 40 million pieces.

My dream is a wave called Bionicle Genesis where they have sets we never got in G1 like the rest of the Hagah. Some others I would love is the golden skinned beast, the cured/unmutated barraki, and Tren Krom

2 Likes

Variki!

In actuality, I was a bit bummed that we never got a set of Arthaka or Karzhani (the originals)

1 Like

Those masks would be weird but at the same time awesome

How exactly do you suppose that an indescribable eldritch abomination could be portrayed with the plastic components of a toy building system?:confounded::wink:

3 Likes

The way to get it to most accurately would probably have to be an inika style mask but Im not really sure

If you are referring to the rubber material the Toa Inika’s masks are composed of, I am eager to learn what kind of synthetic rubber can be used to create something so unspeakably alien and terrifying that it would induce instant insanity on anyone who gazed upon it, or just what diseased fancy would be capable of even conceiving such a thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can imagine the commercial now…

Narrator: (Repulsively enthusiastic and excited) “New from BIONICLE!!! A ragtag team of villains assembled to find an ancient being of unimaginable power encounter something beyond imagination!”

Little Bobby: (Awed or incredulous) “But mista, how can an amorphous, gelatinous mass of spines and tentacles be properly represented with Legos?”

Narrator: (Quietly yet sharply) “Shut up kid, it’s called artistic license!” (Swiftly switches back to regular, overly enthused tone) “The cosmic horror or renowned author H.P. Lovecraft comes to terrible and vivid life in the world of BIONICLE with Tren Krom!!! Watch as your favourite BIONICLE characters return to encounter something so terrible, it will force them all to deeply ponder their own insignificance within the perpetual void of a callous universe!!!”

Little Bobby: “Wow mista, that sounds like fun!!!”

Narrator: (Intense, unsettling and sinister) "Oh, believe me Little Bobby…it will be…so much so, in fact…that you just might lose your mind!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Scarlet, hooked tentacles appear on screen and drag Little Bobby away kicking and screaming)

(Little Bobby lets out a crazed, blood curdling shriek of absolute insanity and terror. It is so powerful that we cannot put it here)

Narrator: “Each set sold seperately.”

8 Likes

The Chronicler’s Company and 2001 Takua (although it’s possible to make some of them).

1 Like

Oh, what an amazing set this would have been. Slightly reminiscent of some G1 combiner titans, but with medium sized sets, kind of like Irnakk, the only official set of his kind to use canister sized sets at that time to combine into one large model. Just imagine this set in real life…

And I would have taken a Battle Bat and Voodoo Brothers over Skull Slicer and Skull Warrior, but that’s just me.

7 Likes

All of that concept art would’ve made amazing sets.

4 Likes

Very true. I also would have liked to see three more summer 2016 beasts to even the ratio of beasts to Toa. It could have been something like:

Jungle: Vine Beast. Brown and transparent bright green colour scheme. Vines for fingers and a tail with a blade at the end.

Stone: Boulder Beast. Tan and transparent neon green colour scheme. has a tail with a boulder at the end and a swinging tail function.

Ice: Avalanche Beast. White and transparent light blue colour scheme with icicle claws.

2 Likes

The Inika prototype masks were actually not that bad(except for Hewkii, Kongu and Hahli having a modified Nokama Hordika mask).
http://home.arcor.de/frsiglmu/extern/inika_prototypen.jpg

6 Likes

2015:
Villains for Gali and Tahu (aka get a half trans mask for them)
2016:
Villains for Gali, Lewa, and Pohatu (also to get half neon green yellow masks for them).

6 Likes

I dunno, he looks a little too… exaggerated…