Bionicle Smash Brothers!

Hello Fourms! Welcome to a very special community game-thingy, that also retains to Bionicle. As the month of November winds down, i’m sure some of us are very excited for Super Smash Brothers to come out. I decided it would be really fun to make a roster for what a bionicle smash bros would look like! The current roster is as follows:

http://i.imgur.com/JaCsT4d.jpg

I decided to take some of the most iconic and important characters from various years, and put them on the roster. The problem is, I have 13 extra spots! That’s where we, as a community, should decide on what could go here!

I’m thinking these spots could be very important characters, that never became sets, or even sets you think deserve a spot. In a few weeks I’ll be making a poll of the ideas that get the most support, and if there are more than 13, we can vote. Really go crazy on the ideas, i’m sure we can think of more than 13 characters that deserve a spot on the roster.

If you see a comment on this topic you think would be great, like it so I can see the most popular. Keep in mind, I kept of some characters, like Tahu, Master of Fire, for example, as I could see (if this was a real game) that being an alt costume for Tahu, not a new character.

Also: if you think I current character should be replaced by another, suggest it! enough likes and it might go through!

EDIT: also, I know the pics look like muaka dung. This is a very early draft, i’ll polish up the final roster :wink:

18 Likes

Add goodguy.

14 Likes

Shadowed one
Karzahnni
Keetongu
MATORO! (c’mon, you have Nuparu on there twicei but not freaking Matoro?)
Matoran Jaller
take out Takutanuva
Zaktan
Takadox
Icarax
Mutran

6 Likes

You’ll see what the roster is once my game is in development.

Heh. Heheheh. Haha. Hahahahahahaha. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

3 Likes

Antroz maybe? and matoro.

Matoro, and Ackar

1 Like

I volunteer to create all movesets

Given I’ve already made movesets for the 2015 Toa (we just make them alternate costumes and bam, the first six are done)

Add Bad Guy, Turaga Lhikan, and the bionihippies of war! They could easily topple the great beings, if only Greg actually wrote about them…Dont give me that look >: | !

1 Like

Goshdangit Indy! I was just about to make this topic!

Anyway:

Additions:
Zaktan
Carapar
Malum
Gorast
Matoro
Keetongu
Pridak
Hydraxon
Iruini (Hagah)
The Shadowed One
Surel (could work like HW Midna with the wolves)
Onewa (2004)
Krekka

Deductions/Alt Skins:
(Your roster’s pretty good, but there are a few I’d take off.)
Toa Ignika could be an alt for Mata Nui
Makuta (G2) could be an alt for Ekimu
Takutanuva and the two spider characters are the only ones I have a major gripe with.
Ridle- I mean Tuma might be too big.
Vahki and Rahkshi don’t feel like they add anything of interest to the roster.
Lhikan could be an alt for Tahu, operating like Alph/Olimar

More Alts:
Mutran for Chirox
Fohrok, Bohrok-Kal for Bohrok
Dorsal Fin, Antidermis, or Maskless for Brutaka.
Shadow Takanuva for Takanuva
Krakua for Tahu
Nektann for Vezok
Onepu (and Orkahm, Midak…?) for Takua/Pewku
Shadow Toa (from the first book) for all six Toa
Energized Protodermis Entity for Vakama? (might be pushing it)

3 Likes

I think zaktan would make a better starter character than vezok.

4 Likes

Technically, Takua and Takanuva should act like Zelda and Shiek, being able to become one or another with a final smash.

Maybe you should add Jaller (at least his Inika form) because, with his Kanohi Calix, he could be very good at dodging attacks.

I would also recommend Toa Kiata Wairuha or Akamai, which you could change with color palates.

I would defiantly want Matoro in there, and, as Takua/Takanuva would work, Vezon and Fennrak can become Vezon and Kardas Dragon.

Also, your missing out on the potential of Hydraxon!

Maybe add Helryx or someone in there. And Toa Hagah Norik or Iruni would be nice, since they where basically some of the greatest heroes in the Matoran Universe.

Maybe you can add Greg Farshtey as a final boss in the game, with his canon/anti-canon rays can defeat your characters.

8 Likes

I would say Omega Tahu and Alpha Kopaka.

They’re two of the most iconic G2 characters we’ve seen so far.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing Roodaka in there as well.

No way to represent Helryx. I considered putting her on my list, but then I remembered that it was impossible

2 Likes

Where’s the Fikou? Or Click?

But really, a good addition would be Zaktann, and/or Hakann.

2 Likes

I got an idea for the name of this
Super kolhii bros: --------

And for characters uhhh
get rid of gresh and replace it with ackar

1 Like

I like the idea of them having the Link/Young Link dynamic from Melee better, but that’s just my personal opinion.

6 Likes

Matoro Mahri (Because that’s when he killed himself)

Jaller Inika

Umbra

2 Likes

ONEPU MUST be added!

2 Likes

Uh, I don’t support suicide.

3 Likes

Personally I think a Bohrok Kal would be better then a normal Bohrok. Seems a bit more fair.

3 Likes