BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

I have Netflix, and the show is listed on the site, but not released yet. I’ve added it to My List, which means that it’ll show up there when it gets released. I literally just checked it, and there was nothing yet…hopefully it’ll come up soon.

3 Likes

Oh yes new members, I think you meant employees and I also think what you meant to say was Lego needs to hire new EMPLOYEES to the BIONICLE marketing department.

Seriously you and so many more people act like everything that you deem “not right” is lego AS A WHOLE acting incompetent.

You know those 7 characters videos, well they are trailers they advertise the show in 7 different 15-16 second forms, more then a 30 second trailer would. I also doubt lego would advertise a trailer if they made one. The seem to only advertise bionicle story through their facebook and youtube pages.

Again, at this point, I’m waiting for the actual show. All of the trailers we got already got me excited and make me want to watch it, so they pretty much did what they were meant to do.

1 Like

True I didn’t think about that.
Then by all means I want the show now, before I die again.

1 Like

Well the graphics has a bit of Robots in disguise 2015 graphics in there that I can see.

1 Like

Figured I should post this here as well rather than just the 2016 thread.

So I checked the dutch Netflix website for TJtO and it said and I translate: “Watch season 1 on march 4th.”

So it l guess we have a release date for the Netherlands which is later than the worldwide release and a indirect mention we might get more seasons.

8 Likes

So on the Netflix it has actors listed for starring in the show. Has anybody heard of the se actors, and if you have what are your thoughts on them? Also which character do you think they will play?

5 Likes

I don’t see why everyone complains about the voice actors being lesser known. Ninjago had lesser known voice actors, and I can’t picture anyone better for their roles.

4 Likes

Every time I watch the character videos the hype builds.

1 Like

Plus, despite having a few well-known VAs, all four BIONICLE movies made use of lesser-known names (TLR to a lesser extent, as quite a few of its actors were known, if not specifically for voice-work–and, ironically, despite having more known actors, TLR was considered one of, if not the worst of the BIONICLE movies for voice acting). All things considered, I’m not too worried–after all, six different VAs that we might dislike is better than one, because if there’s only one, we have a 50/50 chance of hating the acting. Six gives us more variety…

I looked for it on netflix and found this

i live in australia by the way

3 Likes

So it will be out in march for Australia as well huh.

1 Like

Looks that way this could of course be a place holder but i dont think so this close

@GIF.Man.Ben as it says on the Aussie’s Catalogue, The sets are coming on March

@Leoxandar Energon was a good show, I don’t really care if the graphics was bad.

Edited for double-post -legomaster

Either @ people or quote them to avoid making double posts. I recommend reading this topic.

1 Like

Nolan Balzer = Kopaka
Paolo Bryant = Lewa
Jacqui Fox = Onua
Quinn Greene = Gali
Geoff Hughes = Pohatu
Cory Hunter = Tahu

Just my guesses.

1 Like

You know Quinn is a dude and Jacqui is a girl

1 Like

yea, I had a friend named Quinn and he’s male and a Character from MKX, Jacqui is a chick XD

Confirmation from BZP at Toyfair:

“The first two episodes will air in March and the next two in July.”

TBH…that’s highly disappointing.

5 Likes

Now we have to wait even longer!

4 Likes

Y’know what this means?!

This means we will not be getting a season two telling the summer story. Well, we will, but it will be only two episodes long.

I was hoping that this four episode pilot would be followed by a season two with more episodes (like Ninjago) but nope. Not until at least next year anyway.

~W12~

4 Likes