BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

I’m actually really upset about this, and I don’t know why. I saw this coming just didn’t say anything about it trying to be hopeful… I blame Nexo Knights.

So was I, but it is always possible that if the show is really well-received it could get more episodes…that’s where we come in:

Remember this everyone: if you see the show and like it a lot, make sure to say something about it! Tell LEGO that you liked it and they’ll probably consider extending it beyond this year. We all need to work together to make sure BIONICLE’s return does as well as it can!

4 Likes

Only 2 episodes for the winter wave and 2 for the summer wave?

That sounds like it could be pretty bad in terms of character development and world building.

2 Likes

You don’t know that. We could get good character development in 2 episodes.

4 Likes

No, I don’t. That’s why I said “sounds like”.

It seems unlikely to me that they’d be able to fit good character development and some good world building into 2 episodes, that’s all.

1 Like

We need the trailer soon!

2 Likes

I just wanna know why Lego decided to only make 4 episodes… :rage:

1 Like

So it doesn’t get too dragged out

2 Likes

Good things come in small packages?

Probably didn’t want to spend too much of their budget since it’s only their second year

1 Like

I don’t mind

2 Likes

Do you honestly think that they have one budget for three years? I mean come on is basic econimics not a thing with people on these board? They more then likley have a separate budget set out for each wave. its not a big pool of money they made in 2015 thats supposed to last till 2017

7 Likes

I noticed in the new Journey to One trailer, Skull Spiders were jumping on the Skull Warriors’ faces when Kopaka said, “That’s bad.”

If the Skull Spiders and Skull Grinder’s followers were on the same side, why did the Skull Spiders leap on them?

2 Likes

I noticed that too. When the skull spiders were not on the skull warriors, they seemed to be physically inadequate, zombie-walking with their bodies slouched or distorted. This could possibly be due to the loss of Grinder’s power flowing through them. The spiders seem to be able to give them the ability to run and fight.

5 Likes

I am happy, they all seem to have different voice actors.
I like the voices I heard too for the most part.

2 Likes

I wonder though.

That line, “Darkness is rising Toa. You cannot stop it!” sounded like Lewa.

Maybe of Lewa doing an impression of Umarak?

5 Likes

Maybe Lewa is mindcontrolled. Again. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What if Umarak’s line is spoken after getting beat up by the Toa? Like, villains usually talk about an even larger force of evil that will inevitably rise when on the verge of defeat (transformers ROTF “the fallen shall rise again!”) That would explain why his voice is messed up :smile:

5 Likes

Or, unfortunately, Umarak does have that voice…

1 Like

Sounds more to me like Eljay was so disappointed that he wasn’t able to voice Lewa that LEGO let him voice Umarak. jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

…am I really the only person who loves his voice? Seriously, I see everyone complaining about it, but this was exactly the type of voice that I wanted. :confused:

2 Likes