BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

Sir, I belive you meant “master chief” back there TEAM CHIEF. On a serious note now, lockes voice actor seems more fitting for Narmoto or Umarak or any villain.

EDIT: actaully he is quite a nice option for tahu. I guess Hugh Jackman would fit too and now that I think about it…Tom Hardy= Best Pohatu

3 Likes

lol i think chiefs voice would be very well suited towards Kopaka.

Onua: Deep voiced british guy
Pohatu: Australian guy
Gali: American Female
Lewa: Like Sean Schemmel or someone like that

2 Likes

I actually think Mark Hamil could be an awesome Umarak

or James Spader

5 Likes

James Spader would be a perfect Makuta.

While James Earl jones would be a good ekimu

6 Likes

okay, that’d actually be pretty perfect

2 Likes

My Choices:

Tahu: Ike Amadi (Spartan Locke)
Kopaka: Steve Downes (Master Chief)
Lewa: Chris Pratt (Star Lord)
Pohatu: Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
Gali: Zoe Saldana (Gamora)
Onua: Vin Diesel (Groot)

Ekimu: James Earl Jones (Darth Vader)
Makuta: James Spader (Ultron)

Although I would actually love it if they got all the actors from Mask of light back and had the Mata Nui actor from legend reborn as Ekimu

7 Likes

I actually feel like those two should be switched around. Ultron’s voice is higher and more old-sounding; Darth Vader is physically imposing and deep-voiced. I feel like Tahu or Kapoka voiced by Chris Hemsworth would work better than Pohatu. I can just see it more. That’s also the problem I have with Chris Pratt as Lewa: as much as I like Chris Pratt, I just feel like it works all that well with Lewa. That’s me, though.

2 Likes

I just feel Spader is so imposing and sort of Creepy. I understand what you mean with Ekimu but if you’ve seen Lion King, in that i think James Earl Jones really shows what I would want for a character like Ekimu.

As for Lewa, you’re probably right. I’m gonna think that one through a bit better

3 Likes

Now that I think of him in that context, the choice makes more sense. I might have Benedict Cumberbatch as Makuta (did you know he did all of Sauron’s evil voice in the Hobbit and was Smaug?) and perhaps cast James Spader as Umarak. I can see that more.

4 Likes

Scott McNeil as TAHU

3 Likes

Narrator Guy as EVERYONE

6 Likes

What are the chances,that the new music introduced in the MM contest videos will be used in the Journey to One. Because it is some pretty sweet music.

1 Like

Wow this thread is pretty much dead. Anyway to pump things up a little do you guys think that in the show the villains will be more challenging? Here’s hoping they don’t go full Skull Basher on the villains again.

2 Likes

I could see
Nicholas Cage
playing

ALL OF THEM

6 Likes

it depends what take, lego will go with, it depends if they start the series either with 2015 or the 2016 storyline and maybe the start when Umarak finds the Island of Okoto.

3 Likes

David Tennant as Lewa.

That is all.

5 Likes

its too much to hope for, but i really hope that the show introduces more characters, like maybe takua, and that the episodes are 50 minutes like they are in Daredevil.

YES!

3 Likes

I Second That Opinion

JUNGLEE JUNGLEO

2 Likes

Hugh Jackman as Pohatu please please please! Also…what if we get crappy acting like in that Hero Factory Pacific Rim knockoff?

2 Likes