Board/Card Games!

We have a topic for BIONICLE board games, but not board/card games in general, like Monopoly, Risk, or Uno. What game is your favorite? Why?

5 Likes

I have a game called Rick Commander. I really like it.

1 Like

Could you show us some pictures?

Oh, yes. Sorry.
I think it is only in Romania:

It is a strategy game, with a lot of missions and troops. You need to conquer the world.

4 Likes

Oh. Interesting. In the U.S., it is called Risk, and has more 18th century styled pieces.

5 Likes

I didn’t knew.

2 Likes

I played board games in the past. However I never liked them becuase they always make me board.

Eh? Eh?

I actually don’t remember the last time Iplayed a board game. It’s not really my thing.

3 Likes

I don’t usually play board games that often mostly due to me not being interested in playing them. I think the last one I played was Ticket to Ride over my college’s winter break

2 Likes

I enjoy a good game of Clue or Risk. Though no one in my family will play the latter with me because I’m the oldest child.

2 Likes

I’m always up for a good game of Payday or good old classic Sorry!

Settlers of Catan is also a good one.

And I’m also pretty good at Pictionary.

2 Likes

Monopoly.

It is the physical equivalent to Mario Kart, devolving into enraged shouting and laughing reeeal quick. You’re always in for a good time with it provided you’re not the one getting trounced by someone with Boardwalk and Park Place.

3 Likes

Back in 2014, before I joined the Boards, I made my own Board game. I always meant to share it, but never got around to it.

Anyway, board games are neat, even if I don’t get to play them as much anymore because I have no friends to play with. I’ve been a fan of Risk for ages (even made my own custom Narnia map). Catan and Ticket to Ride are always good. Lately my sister’s fiancé has been introducing me to more obscure stuff like Tokaido, Sushi Go, and Pandemic.

3 Likes

I just realized…

Does Mario Party count?..

5 Likes

My favorite is Monopoly. Every year, when we went on vacation, me and my siblings would continue a game of Monopoly over the course of days. Another favorite is Scrabble.

2 Likes

only if it’s before 9

4 Likes

I really like small world, it’s a pretty fun board game.

1 Like

I like carcassonne, it’s a dutch board game similar to settlers of catan, but it’s easier :stuck_out_tongue:
I also enjoy a good game of Sorry!

2 Likes

Oh my friend, 2 and 7 are the only Parties I live for.

May the Bubble Brawl live on forever…

1 Like

Pandemic Panda?

Ah yes, Molonopy. I like to play by the “barter rules” where if you don’t have enough money to pay for someone, they can offer to take something else instead, like a land (or fives, which are worth a lot more than 5 bucks by our weird rules), or you can bail another player out just for the fun of it.

~W12~

3 Likes

Ooh, Ticket to Ride is fun.

Hmm… Small World, Memoir 44, Gheos, Pandemic… all pretty fun games.

3 Likes