Board CSS Update

So I’ve been experiencing a bug where I click on a topic from Steve, but it brings me to “Page not Found or Private”

Anyone else been having this problem?

5 Likes

I have, yes.

This happens to me when I try to open the topic from Steve in a new tab. I end up just having to open the topic in the same tab. If this happens when you aren’t opening it in a new tab, then idk.

Huh, I guess you are right. I’m so used to opening topics in new tabs that I didn’t notice it. I just tried opening it regularly, and it worked fine.

Still a bug, but just a clarified bug.

When I go to the Bionicle 2015 topic it sends me back to the top, to before its return was even confirmed.

This just happened when I was idle for a few seconds. It’s a known bug, right?

2 Likes

Yeah, happens a lot.

1 Like

I kinda don’t like Steve. It shows topics that are popular, and so people click on those, and the topics become even more popular, and stay on Steve for longer. I don’t feet like it’s very fair, but hey, that’s my opinion.

5 Likes

[quote=“Emuex, post:130, topic:11210”]
feet
[/quote]I don’t feet either

1 Like

Actually, to my knowledge Steve changes only once a week. So if you’re seeing a topic up for a long time, its just because it hasn’t refreshed. I have yet to see a topic that has stayed on Steve longer than a week.

1 Like

I believe Steve changes more offtteenn than that.

I must’ve had my other topic in mind…

1 Like

I can’t change my username.

Please fix that.

Wrong topic buddy. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s related to the update or not, but whenever I go into the Bionicle 2015 topic it says it can’t load it, and when I hit try again it sends me to near the top. I can still get to the new posts, but it’s annoying.

1 Like

I just noticed something about Steve. When you scroll away from a post, the amount of likes and the Flag, Hearts, Reply, and Other Options buttons become blurry.

Another way to ‘fix’ it is to delete the /first at the end of the url when it opens in a new tab, it might just be better to do that, but idk.

1 Like

I really liked the pink heart…
It was visually easier to tell when you liked something (not to mention more aesthetically appealing).

These past few updates have felt more like unnecessary tweaks imo.

6 Likes

Pink heart isn’t going anywhere, the update isn’t finished (you shouldn’t even have access to the boards right now but since its usable again I made it public again)

6 Likes

The pink heart is still there.

1 Like