Board CSS Update

@IllustriousVar, #bringpinkheartback

7 Likes

I suppose the pink heart is gone.
Now, as long as the notification says “_ Other and You (__) liked this”

1 Like

I don’t know if this is from the update or not, but this happened when The @Mod_Police removed a few post:

1 Like

Funny. Once, I attempted to reply to a user, but then my Wi-Fi shut off. Not knowing what the problem was, I clicked the “reply” button multiple times, and within seconds, I racked up 50 notifications.
Maybe someone replying to you had an accidental Wi-Fi shutdown of sorts. IDK really.

1 Like

I still have the pink heart.

1 Like

From what I can tell, the pink heart still exists on Mobile.

1 Like

Hey, I wanted to post that, because I meant to, and then you stole my thunder…

2 Likes

sorry ELK, here you can have him back:

11 Likes

#THE HEARTS! THEY’RE BACK!

9 Likes

They where already back on Mobile, but my phone has problems, so I’m down for celebration.

#Wooooo

3 Likes

After these updates I have crazy issue with reading topics on my iPhone. Topics that have background image (like all Bionicle section) are impossible to read, because text and background blend together. Screenshots included.
Could that be fixed?

3 Likes

Not anymore apparently, some topic such as Kahi Departure and Brickfair Virginia trend was on the front page for a week.

Another nitpick is some of the moc tend to be popular by the total likes rather than the amount of likes from the topic itself; for example, if there was a topic with 25 likes vs a topic with 3 likes and the comment stack up with 30likes together, then the topic with 3 likes will trend from another. The only exception I can debate with is a non-creative content.

2 Likes