Brickfair Virginia 2018

I’ll probably be there again this year

I’m already registered to display :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I can’t 100% confirm yet but there’s a high probability I will be there. Not sure about any of my crew yet…but at least I will be, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have personal matters I have to attend to this summer. Sorry I won’t be there.

2 Likes

Hope you all like BIONICLE comics, because I’m bringing more this year. Right now we’re looking at close to thirty. Once they get to me, I’ll let you all see what I’m bringin’!

6 Likes

Awesome!

I need to get Var’s and Ven’s signature on the one I got last year…

2 Likes

There has been news where some former/co-worker such as Dan Steininger and David Pagano will appear on Virginia. However there is one person that people are surprised about, Matthew Ewald who played an actor for Galidor will join as well. :space_invader:

I wish to join this event, but I have other things to attend…

6 Likes

All of those are awesome people, even more excited now!

2 Likes

You mean, he was an actor who played a character, namely the star of Galidor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really hoping I get the chance to come, although it doesn’t look very possible right now.

4 Likes

When is the New Jersey convention?

cancelled.

It was the last part of the email where they announced that Matthew Ewald will be attending.
https://www.brickfair.com/file/email/News.html

2 Likes

RIP me…

1 Like

Alright everyone, keep an eye out!

https://twitter.com/TheEljayJohnsen/status/994040289936355329

5 Likes

I’d go if I were anywhere near Virginia. Oh well, guess I’ll just aim for a later day. Everyone have a great trip.

2 Likes

I though it was worth mentioning that both PrinceGalidor (Nick Vas) and me, will be coming over this year as well! :smiley: I’m pretty excited to attend.

12 Likes

I’ll be going next year, but not this year sadly. (I’m broke as a joke and a bloody bloke)

I send my regards to all you awesome people who are going!

It’s looking pretty good for me coming to Brickfair this year. Not 100% set yet but I hopefully should know for good in a few days. Wasn’t planning on it initially but certain circumstances have come up that not going would be such a monumental missed opportunity that it’s practically impossible for me to not come this year.

UPDATE: I’m definitely going now.

9 Likes

Well gents, I’ve got some bad news. I won’t be coming to Brickfair this year. I had every intention of coming until this last week. My friend invited me on a trip to Ireland/London, and I couldn’t say no. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for years. Unfortunately, while the trip is a solid month after BF, it’s going to drain the funds I had set aside.

It super sucks because I was super looking forward to meeting with dudes, with Galidor central, with Matthew Ewald. But I can’t pass up this opportunity. I’ll try to see about coming next year, but who knows what the future will hold.

Hope you guys have a great time!

9 Likes

I should be there. So hyped! Just have to figure out what day. For those that have been before, would you recommend going on Friday or Saturday? Is worth going on a private day or do you have to be an exibitor for that? Anyways, happy 4th!

Yes you have to be an exhibitor to visit before Saturday and Sunday. $65 for the whole Wednesday to Sunday.