Brickfair Virginia 2018

I’ll have to see if I can go next year

Thanks Invi.

Does anyone know what the tax rate in Virginia is? I booked a room at the Holiday Inn and want to know what it would be for that.

Google tells me it’s 6% but I’ve also seen 4.3% pop up so I’m not entirely certain.

3 Likes

Budget for 6%

3 Likes

Though I’m not presenting, I will be there both days as a spectator!

5 Likes

It’ll be a 4 hour drive (oof), but I’ll definitely be there one of the two spectator days!

3 Likes

Heh, I’ve got a ten hour drive.

Double oof. I do not envy you

I shall be in attendance.
If anyone happens to see the original clone trooper minifigures, or the episode II pilots, I wouldn’t mind being directed there.

1 Like

In the expo hall now; the Bionicle section is overflowing with awesome stuff.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/political_slime/status/1025090110809952258?s=21

Again, if the people of Brickfair gather 25 Squidwards, I will accept that as compensation for gas and drive down for Sunday. If you ever wanted to meme someone to Brickfair, now’s your chance.

7 Likes

Oh great, it’s working :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have only found four Squidwards. Would you accept patricks?

3 Likes

Unfortunately not, but WOW $8 for a Squidward? That’s a total rip-off. I think I might have artificially raised the price last year.

4 Likes

Yeah, even this years collectable figs are 8 to 10 bucks. New Harry Potter set figs are also 10 bucks. Some superhero figs selling for 20. It’s insane.

2 Likes

For those wanting pictures today we will be there after we have lunch with the Kevin Hinkle himself. So sometime after 1 pm, and we should be there all afternoon.

4 Likes

@Political_Slime

~W12~

8 Likes

You’ll be around the Bionicle section, correct?

1 Like

Yes we will, in about 20 ish mins

Edit: we’re here at Galidor, it’s our hangout spot

5 Likes

I found a total of 12.

2 Likes