Brickfair Virginia 2019

I wasn’t able to go last year, so I am looking forward to attending this year.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten the time off from work, and I’ve got my BF ticket. I just need to figure out accommodations and transportation and I’ll be 100% confirmed.

6 Likes

I’m locked in this year so I’ll see y’all there!

7 Likes

On the Road again, I just can’t wait to be on the road again…

4 Likes

EVERYBODY

I BRING TIDINGS
OF GREAT JOY
@Phweffie IS GOING TO BRICKFAIR
SHE’S GOING
SHE’S GOING
SHE’S GOOOOOOOOOING
TWO FREAKING INTERNATIONALS BACK TO BACK
I’M SO EXCITED
IT’S BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS
BLIND FAITH IS PAYING OFF
BRICKFAIR IS COMING TOGETHER
THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS
@exxtrooper YOU’RE NEXT

-Mesonak

11 Likes

What’s that? NINE TTV MEMBERS CONFIRMED THIS YEAR??

Yep. That’s what that is.

7 Likes

W̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶

And done.

4 Likes

oh yeah i figured out these things so i’m 100% confirmed

6 Likes

I was playing the patience game with flight tickets and hoping it would drop but unlike last year where I got a sick deal, this year was pretty stagnant. So I finally bought my ticket and registered so I am 100% going for sure now.

Also added more people who are going to the list but didn’t post so, we finally have an attendance rivaling TTV’s.

5 Likes

Wombat Combat Pictures will be there! Along with most of my MOCs and my roommate, Jordan!

9 Likes

Nothing’s final yet, but I’m making plans to be there with some of my MOCs. :smiley: I haven’t been at a brick fair since BFNE in 2017, so this should be fun!

5 Likes

Bought the plane ticket so I’m pretty much locked in at this point.

Still figuring out accommodations, so if anyone can offer/willing to share space, it’d be greatly appreciated.

7 Likes

I’ll be headed down again for this year! Just have to figure out the hotel situation.

2 Likes

Anyone got room for an extra body for the 5th and 6th of August in Virginia this year? XD I’ll pay for my stay and buy pizza for a night

1 Like

Finally managed to get things organized!

I will be there again this year so will Nico (PrinceGalidor/Brickthing) and Corvin. All 3 of us will just be going as fans, not official Design representatives.

I’m really looking forward to it. :smiley:

10 Likes

The family’s back together. :’ )

6 Likes

wow. looks like the entire board goes to brick fair. It’s too far for me to go though. the closest thing for my is Brick Universe. I’m apparently the only major Bionicle fan in SC.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we have officially confirmed the attendance of every single TTV Cast Member for Brickfair this year.

19 Likes

Ven’s got some good mocs. What about you?

1 Like