Brickonicle Set Concept Mangia Battlepack

This battle pack was designed for the civil war, but could be used for the first wave. It comes with a lava speeder, Jala,and three other Mangians. It contains 80 pieces.

28 Likes

I like it, I’m just curious how many pieces it is and how much you are suggesting it’d cost, because it’s definitely not the same size as the Star Wars ones! I love the weapons.

1 Like

Thanks, it has 80 pieces where as the star wars battle packs have 125 pieces and go for around $9.99. I would imagine that this would go for $6.99 seeing as it has a lot less pieces and is a non license theme

3 Likes

HOW DID YOU FIND VISORAK FEET?!

I’m serious, I’ve looked for ages in LDD, and never found the beggars. Which is a problem, because I really like that piece…

Joking aside, I like the idea of the lava speeder. I’ve been thinking of concepts like this myself, but I need some more design time.

You know as simple as the speeder is there is something about it that is incredible charming. good work

@Sanokal Thanks, I used Stud.io, not LDD. It is way nicer.

@Renegadespark Thanks a ton!

Hey I’m working on a battle pack concept right now!
Pretty cool. I like the speeder, it uses visirak legs nicely

1 Like

Curses, foiled again.

You could import your models into stud.io if you really want the feet that bad, useful tip.

Thanks, good luck with yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sadly star wars battle packs are now $14.99 with 120-125 pieces

In all fairness, that’s partially due to launching play functions and being (sometimes) battles in a box. Take it from me, you lot in the States have it easy compared to us in terms of price.