Building Metru Nui in Minecraft! Re-Doing never

ok cool
I’ll be on as soon as I can fix this error

What error?

Realms (403) ("errorCode"6002,“errorMsg”:"ToS not accepted)

Theres a way to fix that. I posted a link to a discussion on the mine craft forums above. Pretty sure you have to use the default texture pack or something

I am.

make sure ur using the default launcher profile?

only one I use. don’t use mods anymore.

I got on just fine.

Not sure what to do/say. Seeing as I’ve never come across the problem before.
maybe Reinstalling Minecraft?

Oh, hi. What do you need me to do regarding the Coliseum?

I’ll have to do it tomorrow 'cos my mom told me to get off of Minecraft. Sorry my excellent grammar & spelling doesn’t come across in the Minecraft chat.

Marendex, for now, we’re working on finishing the coliseum, building downward, filling out the outer walls. Lots of Block placing.
Lots of specific details as for how to build it, that I’d rather you all do with/under my supervision.
After the coliseum is down however, I have no problem with everyone working on their own Metru- So long as it isn’t say… BAD, and as long as you stay inside the Metru’s Borders.

Ok, I will have to research Ko-Metru some more. * heads over to BS01 *

1 Like

I just noticed how huge it is, * gulp * this may take a while.

Oh, wait, * looks closer * it seems that (completely by accident) I may have chosen the smallest Metru.

And won’t it be amazing when it is finished?
It was Destiny for me and @Kaanfight to come up with the Idea
Through unity we will complete it
It is our duty as BioFans to do so in the first place

1 Like

Well, at least your not doing Mata Nui. That place is like fifty times bigger.

Well, TTV’s already doing Mata Nui. I wouldn’t want to do that.

Alright i’m in

Heya! I am more then willing to help out with this! (Also because I see fun times of all us fools getting together and building something, but meh).
My name is 5mactray, I have a Mighty Morphin Green Ranger skin so I should be easy to spot =3.

I wish you guys good luck on this project!

I’d be happy to help out with this (I only need to get my Minecraft account to work).
My name is “CoolCreepers”. Don’t comment. I was young when I made up that terrible name.

I think it’s a cool name :stuck_out_tongue:
See you both on the server in the future.