Building Metru Nui in Minecraft! Re-Doing never

well at least youre honest
let me be honest
I didnt like you from the start
specifically when you faked the turning off chat

Well then why don’t we both agree to pretend the other person doesn’t exist and never speak to each other again. If neither of us like the other then any time we talk will simply devolve into an argument.

godangit I read this after the pm
but agreed

le metru has been filled
ko metru has been filled as well
ive done my duty for the server!
now to build knowlage towers!

1 Like

I’ve started one, bit it’s horribly oversized due to the fact that I need it above the cloud for the Ko-Metru Great. Disc, so follow my pattern, but smaller.

I follow my own pattern, usually I try to keep with the same blocks, but not a clone

1 Like

Hey, I see that you’re not accepting new builders, but once I’ve made my current Bionicle PVP project public, would you like me to send you the MCEdit schematic for the Kanohi command blocks I’ve created?

EDIT: Reading the pointless argument conversation above, I see that you’re possibly experiencing server lag due to clocked command blocks, so it’s probably best if I don’t complicate that.

I’m fairly positive it’s due to the 1.8 update.
But if it IS commad blocks, they can be easily removed since they serve no real purpose.

I went around le metru and no clocks whatsoever
it is the 1.8 update

1 Like

That’s surprising, since 1.8 is supposed to have massive optimizations.
I’ll send you the schematic, and also a smaller “sample” schematic, so that you can test it out and see if my setup causes any lag…

No idea what you’re even talking about but it sounds cool.

exactly my thoughts but 1.8 has a lot of bugs
the one we have may be what the mindcrack server is experiencing
at some points in time it works, others it lags
not much for me though, its not laggy at all for me
EDIT: I am going to coninue going around in gamemode 3 to find stuff
the command blocks dont lag unless on a clock
so I am going to search again

All the command blocks for my project run on clocks, though most of them only activate when certain conditions (tested for by clocks…) are met, which should mean they’re not terribly laggy.

@Risebell - I’m working on a Bionicle-themed PVP map project, involving Kanohi and (at the moment quite lame) elemental powers created by command blocks.

hmm I really dont understand what is going on
the entities arent high either
its 1.8 I tell ya! in all seriousness it is, something in the update is causing lag, and mojang…microsoft are taking there time to make a bugfix update
also what it may be is something with realms

this is the fps for mainland

This is the fps at metru nui
yeeaaaaahhhhh… something in metru nui

No no, still Mojang. Mojang is still working on the game even though it now technically belongs to Microsoft. It’d be dumb to buy a company and then change it up entirely.

That said, you’re right - with the whole business ■■■■■ and whatnot, I’m sure they’re having trouble finding time to continue the optimizations.

Potay8o, you’re not from North America, correct? And I suspect that the server is hosted in, and mostly played on by, North Americans?
It could be connection-related… I live in America, and play on a server that is run, hosted, and populated almost entirely by Europeans, and I get awful lag now and then.

Wait, it’s a Realms server?
That might explain it. Realms is still one of the only things that’s super buggy in 1.8.
They spent a lot of time during the prerelease stage messing around with it, and I don’t think it’s fully back to the level it was at before the 1.8 snapshots.

1 Like

I was expecting people from microsoft to work out the bugs and stuff giving more time for additions to the game
its early in this so I wont expect anything quick
and yeah I am not from north america
also I am pretty sure rise can use the money going into a realm on a server provider and mcedit metru nui onto a flat world
@Risebell you should do this

How about an ocean superflat?
Because, y’know, island
Also make it super high up so that we can put Mata Nui beneath it

beneath? you mean above right? : P
ocean superflat could work actually

Oh yeah, that’s what I meant… oops

also very important to improve your lag everyone
if its extremely bad:
view bobbing off
brightness moody
particles off