Bulk's Nuclear Lab

Thoughts and CC are highly appreciated!

21 Likes

What’s there looks cool, though it feels a little empty. Maybe add some storage crates or a couple of tanks filled with some sort of flammable substance?

3 Likes

Good idea, I think I am going to do that! Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Pretty neat! But I definitely agree that you should put a crate or two in the background. I really like the nuva armor as part of the Mindstorms piece.

1 Like

It’s actually Power Functions, not Mindstorms.

1 Like

Ah ok. Thanks. Looks like Mindstorms though.

1 Like

That would have been very hard to incorporate, and the MOC would have been twice it’s current size.

1 Like

Bulk isn’t really the person to have a lab, or nukes, or a nuclear lab. It’s a novel build, just one that seems a bit out of character

1 Like

Hero Factory characters have character? SHOOK

As an HF fan, I have to agree and disagree. I never really saw Bulk have any character except that he’s “the tank” guy :stuck_out_tongue: . He could be the kind of guy to have scientific interests.

3 Likes

0/10, Should have been called Chernobyl

5 Likes

I chosed Bulk because I thought the set was fitting for my MOC, not because of his story personallity.[quote=“Holi, post:10, topic:49762, full:true”]
0/10, Should have been called Chernobyl
[/quote]

S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶?̶

1 Like

Ngl looks like a tardis Time rotor.

3 Likes

I would like more photos, but good idea!

2 Likes

How do you suggest I make those? I thought about it, didn’t come up with any idea.

1 Like

You could always go the brick build route, or just pile bunch of technic beams on top of each other to make a cube.

1 Like

I tired both using bricks and technic beams, but none of them pleased me. So I ended up taking this route instead:

(Sorry if the pictures are a little low quality)

1 Like

Thats exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of. Maybe add one or two more, but with different heights? Either way, it looks a lot more lived in now.

1 Like