Calling all former LMB users

Where you part of the Lego Message Boards?
Did you lose a lot of friends when they shut down?
Well, this is the place for you.
A few of my friends who are LMB veterans have been talking lately, and we expressed our sadness at how many friends we lost when the LMB’s shut down. I wanted to make a place where maybe some people could find their lost friends who might have moved here and changed their names. My LMB name was Gootah. A few of the people whom I and my friends are looking for are as follows:
Mrcqm
Fatcat
BIONICHARGE
Vanderbelt
A_RNN
Fusionblast23

Basically, welcome to the LMB lost and found.

4 Likes

fatcat was here then left forever

I think I might’ve been a few years ago, but I never used the LMB so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Mrcqm isn’t here but you’d be able to find him on a site called LMB Eternal, their user-made continuation of the LMBs. I haven’t seen any of the others you listed.

Alright thanks
@Rocka99 so I can’t PM him on there… and I’m pretty sure that if I showed up in whatever topic he’s in, I’d get blasted for not being on topic. Sigh. This is why the LMBs weren’t very good. Way too strict, and no PMing.

LMBE is utter rubbish because of things like that. If you’re worried about a blast for being off-topic, I recommend making a topic in one of the general discussion boards and tagging him to get his attention.

Alright

Did you make an account or are you going to use their guest function?

I made an account

Arnn was on the gen1rp for a while after the lmbs shut down, but he disappeared a few months ago. We have no idea where he is now. I’m friends with him on both steam and battlenet, but he hasn’t been on those either.

1 Like

i was known in there as smaugrox.

I was more active on the galleries. I was omf817