(CANCELLED) SP00PY mansion (RP signups)

As you all know, it’s that time of year again- October, the month of spooks. So, I decided to create a Halloween-themed horror RP.
The premise is simple- It’s Halloween night, and a group of friends decide to search an old, abandoned mansion in hopes of a little fun and a few cheap scares. However, they get more than they bargained for, and their worst fears (literally) come to life!

RULES:
No OP characters. Characters should have very little powers, or no powers at all, because this is supposed to be a horror story and the characters aren’t supposed to be invincible. also, the characters can only be humans.

Signup sheet:
Name:

Powers/abilities:(optional)
Worst fear:
Backstory:(optional)

If you are accepted, I will reply with a post saying so. The RP will begin after the reset on October 4th.

1 Like

Name: Zack
Species: Human
Powers: none he’s a human
Worst fear: Spiders
Backstory: Zack is a young lad who have self proclaimed himself the unluckiest guy in the world.

So we can create characters that are not humans? wit super powers?

I wouldn’t say SUPER powers. Like I said, the characters are supposed to be vulnerable, so if they have powers, it should be something toned down like psychic abilities. And as for the species thing, maybe I should change that.

One edit later…

Humans only.

1 Like

How horror do you want to make this thing?

It’s supposed to be full-on horror, but it may have some elements of comedy here and there.

Ok, something like a funny horror?

the horror will outweigh the humor, but there will be some comedy. However, that isn’t the focus of this RP> it’s supposed to be mainly horror.

Ok, then,

Name: Mara
Abilities: Not frightened by spiders
Worst fear: Rodents
Backstory: This Girl is a very boring , she doesn’t like jokes, all the time dressed in black clothes, likes spiders, but is afraid of something: Rodents. She is very very frightened by them, even by bunnies, but the WORST: Rats .

@Tarkur @Antroz2007 Accepted.

1 Like

Name: Owen Pawn

Powers/Abilities:
Eh: Makes people disinterested in their current task via looking at them.
Worst fear: People being interested in him.

Accepted

Closed at request of author