Carbonfibre Commando

Carbonfibre Commando
A ruthless cyborg armed with the latest high-tech weaponry. A firm believer in the best defense is a good offense.

More Photos

Definitely something I haven’t tried before. Carbonfibre Commando stands at just about one foot tall. Gonna try to build more big stuff in the future.

50 Likes

The head is CRIMINALLY small.

2 Likes

That is one thick boi. As for the head size, It doesn’t bother me all that much.

4 Likes

It’s Big Chungus but as a Bonkle

Jokes aside, I usually dislike big MOCs because they’re either way too big or poorly made, but this is definitely an exception.

3 Likes

You could use a bigger head… That’s,yes:[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:2, topic:48123”]
CRIMINALLY small.
[/quote]

Except that, looks like a cool bulky dude!

I don’t know. The head might’ve been a little bigger, but for the MOC itself, the utilization of the parts seems to be manageable. I personally think it looks good! :thumbsup:

-Cal

2 Likes

Oh this is good. Very good. I get a distinct Space Marine feel from this. Could we get more pics, maybe some pics on the build under the armour?

1 Like

Bioroids?

1 Like

Swole but with tiny head and hands. Is this ARK?

1 Like

For those who like their mocs extra thicc… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet gun, my dood. He definitely gives an enhanced vibe especially with that teeny tiny head compared to his big fat body

2 Likes

Love it! Especially the gun!

His neck is like Charles Dion McDowell. Seriously cool work. I like that his shoulders are so buff, they have pectorals. Chunky builds like this are hard to pull off, and you have done just that. Well done