Cataclysm OOC

With all due respect, I think I’m going to back out of the rp.

2 Likes

Also considering it.

So is it Daemonium time?

1 Like

Soon…

I GTG for the weekend.

By the way, The Realm of Life is The Council of Life’s homeworld.

2 Likes

I got that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s finally happening!!!

Wait a minute, would your guy also be teleporting Dr. X?

No, he’s already in The Realm of Life. That’s where the council is keeping him. We can talk in the private PM if you want more clarification.
@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@meepinater
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Jcton
So I know this RP has been a bit slow moving so far, but I promise that we will see some real action and battles very soon.

3 Likes

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@Jcton
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
@Khalsa721
@Blackbeltgamer98

The Heroes are going to receive their angelic armor and weapons soon. So over the weekend, I would like you all to please write down profiles in the signups for all the angelic gear you want your characters to have.

2 Likes

I’ve kinda given up so I don’t care. you could give my characters angelic SM gear and I still wouldn’t know what’s going on to correct it.

Question: how long has it been in universe since the beginning of this multiversal conflict?

1 Like

A very large, immeasurable amount of years.

See the Timeline article on my wiki for info regarding important events in my universe:
https://mctoran-rp-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline

1 Like

So um is that supposed to be readable? Becuase I didn’t understand a single word of that mess of a timeline.

Yeah, I agree it does need some tuning and cleaning up.

shall we try to write up some suggestions and ideas on how it could be fixed?

Here’s how; we forget this universe exists. I’ll say it again the multiverse nonsense is the biggest mistake made.

I’m afraid I don’t think I’m familiar enough with Mctoran’s RPs to a level sufficient enough to say whether or not I agree or disagree with that opinion.

But, from what I’ve heard from you guys, that seems to be a general consensus among those that have such familiarity.

I’ve been here since the beginning; the only one I enjoyed was the first becuase I could understand it all the way through.