Cataclysm

Hydron focued on what Mark pointed at

@meepinater
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
There seemed to be some sort of object in the distance Mark couldn’t tell what it was at first. But as it got closer, he realized that it was some sort of ship. It was a large, black, jagged spiked ship.

A Xir’algath ship.

Mark’s eyes widened. “Oh no.”
…
@Toa_Radrix
@Traykar
@Jcton

The Realm of Death was not a pleasant place, to say in the least. It was a land of despair, and destruction. An abstract realm, barely holding itself together. It was dark, with a far-stretching horizon that appeared to look like how car oil does when mixed with water.

Disembodied Tentacles extended from nowhere, have sentiently wiggling about.
In the center of it all, stood a large, crooked palace.

It was here that the villains would arrive to meet Queen Kreel.

“We have retrieved The Engine, just as you had asked of us.” Donatello said as he presented it to her.

“Good.” Kreel’s voice said from the shadows. She rose up from her throne, and descended the staircase where she stepped out of the shadows and revealed herself.
“Now, it is time for us to get down to the real business.”

…
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
“In order to go out and face these villains, you must first receive some…upgrades.” Michael said to Glar and Tarkur.

…
@Jcton
As the Corrivalial fought The Celestials, several Xir’algath exited a portal nearby. They began stepping towards the Celestials, guns drawn.

…
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Simon ordered Toxin to attack Yakiv.

“She sounds hideous,” The Empress murmured.

1 Like

Ironically, Nimrack felt good in this place. For some reason he liked it.

As Hudron realized what it is, he began thinking hard “Maybe being prisoner on that ship would be better than straying here for the rest of our lives…But there’s a chance they’d just want to kill us, though.”

" An upgrade won’t be any bad." Glar said, looking at his old body

1 Like

“Good, that is the goal…” Kreel hissed.
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
“Now, we need armies of willing warriors to fight for my cause. Do any of you happen to have soldiers at your disposal?” Kreel asked the villains.

…
“I don’t think it would be a good idea to go on there.” Mark said to Hydron.

“There’s no one perfect enough to adequately serve me,” Maveth answered.

1 Like

“Mommy! Mommy, it’s a spaceship!” Logan said happily, jumping up and down.
Sophia, with wide, fearful eyes, shyed closer to Bruce, who formed his suit.
“…Daddy?” Sophia said, her voice trembling.
“Stay close to Mommy, alright? There are some big bullies that I need to teach a lesson.” He said to Sophia. She nodded and ran to Katrina, who also formed her suit.

Connor slipped on his mask and webbed to the top of a rock, giving him a slightly higher vantage point.

Elias watched the ship, and he struggled to get over to Mark.
“Mark…” He said, tapping his brother-in-law’s shoulder.

1 Like

“What is it?” He asked Elias.

Nimrack voluntered before, with a little bow " Majesty… I am Nimrack, the living shadow. You might have heard of me considering I had an alliance with your son, Taghiat Quasia, just a while ago. The entire League of Shadows is at your disposal. All this, for one small price."

1 Like

Kreel crossed her arms.
“No price is too large for me.”

“Xalnergy.” Nimrack said

1 Like

Kreel laughed out loud.

“That is really all you desire? We practically have an infinite supply. Granted.”

Nimrack grinned. “So we have a deal?” he asked, while thinking about the large amounts, and the plan he will complete with it.

1 Like

“Yes.”

“I can try to stop them, or at least stall them.” He said quietly, his voice strained.
“Get everyone away and to a safe place.”
He rested his hand on Mark’s shoulder. “I trust you, and I’m sorry I have to do this.”
He turned and walked towards the ship.
The shadows in front of and around the ship would constrict around it, hopefully impeding it’s progress.

A thing sits curled in the void, it is shaking…trembling and speaking. Whispers of silent insanity pass the entities unstable lips as it repeats words with seemingly no reason.

##“Spectrograph, brain scan, sunshine, torch, fire, camera bulb, gunshot, laser, firefly…”

Luxatium, much more noticable in the darkness, rushes around the ship. He sends chains of light out to try to stop the ship as well.

1 Like

@Jcton
@TBT_Emerald

“Wait, what’s that?” Mark asked Xano, pointing to the distant light that was attacking the ship.

As the chains wrap around the ship, Luxatium fires powerful laser blasts at the engines.

1 Like

@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
The ship was stuck, held in place by Elias’ Darkness and Luxatium’s Light. However despite this it was not completely helpless.
Several guns deployed from the ship, blasting at Luxatium.

@Jcton
The Xir’algath would join in with the Corrivalial in their genocide of Celerion. They started attacking every Celestial in sight.
“hal taerif min nahn?!”(Do you know who we are?!) One of them roared out loud as they ripped a Celestial’s body in half.

@Traykar
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
“I have an army of my own as well, on Earth…” Plague Knight added as he spoke to Kreel.

“Well, that is, if they are still willing to except me as their leader…”

@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix
“This way…” Watcher said to Glar, Tarkur and Zaktra as he began to lead them into a laboratory.

@Jcton
Back on Earth, Unexpected would finally regain consciousness.