Cataclysm

THEN, IT IS TIME TO CORRECT THOSE MISTAKES.” The Architect boomed. At that moment, a big, beady eye was revealed at the center of The Architect’s vortex. The eyeball glowed
Brightly, and spewed a large powerful beam of all five combined energies at Luxatium.

Mark nodded confidently, as he ran past the Architect’s illusions and grabbed Umbra’s Bane from the ground. Then, he hurled it towards The Architect. However, The Architect used Xalnergy to manipulate reality so that the blade teleported behind Him.
Mark grunted in frustration as he retrieved his blade, and he spotted Darkedge lying on the ground. Hesitantly, Mark picked up the Black Blade. Suddenly, Mark felt a power drawing the two blades together, like a magnet. Going along with it, Mark brought the two blades together. As the two blades touched, they…fused. the light and the dark became one, forming one single blade.
At that moment, everything became clear.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@BlackBeltGamer98
@TBT_Emerald
“Everyone, give me your blades!” Mark shouted to Sleeper, Dr. X and Luxatium.

Derelict landed next to Mark like a javelin

1 Like

Mark hastily caught the blade, which ripped apart his hand during the brief time he held it. He then joined it with his blade. Now the blades of light, dark and nothing were one. He just needed two more.
@BlackBeltGamer98
@TBT_Emerald

Unite, O Energies! Dr. X mentally called, Let your songs be heard by every ear and soul across the Multiverse!

The Crimson Horizon shot towards Mark pommel-first.

1 Like

Mark caught the Crimson blade, joining it with his own blade.
Now, only Ferrum Spatium remained.
@TBT_Emerald

1 Like

Luxatium avoids the energetic blast, then speaks to Ferrum Spatium. “Go now, you are needed elsewhere.” He throws the blade across the battlefield to Mark.

1 Like

Mark caught _Ferrum Spatium, and joined it to his blade. It was now finally complete.
However, Mark now found that he could not lift it. The weapon was two heavy. Too much power in it for only one being to control on their own.
“I cant…lift it…by myself! I need…help!” Mark called out to his friends as he kept attempting to lift the blade.
@BlackBeltGamer98
@meepinater
@MichaelBT-7474
@TBT_Emerald
@Flux
@Ruh
@Kirathel
@Toa_Radrix
@Runa

Suddenly Mark will feel like he could lift it as the hand of Magnus wrapped around the handle and slowly began to rise it up. “There, so that you don’t break a thing or two.” He said, his tone held a smirk behind it.

1 Like

Light glows around the combined blade, and Mark would notice it being lighter. (No pun intended.)

1 Like

Dr. X, engulfed in a red aura, laid his hand on the grip.

1 Like

Together with all the others, Mark leapt up into the air and drove the enormous sword into The Architect’s giant beady eyeball. The Architect shrieked, as small cracks of light formed around where the blade had been stabbed. However, ot had not fully penetrated him.
“Come on, everyone, push harder! Give it all you got! Put all of your energy, your power, your hearts and souls into it!” Mark shouted, as he attempted to plunge the blade even deeper into the eyeball. Though he could not do this alone.

Magnus, White Hood, Spider-Man and Nexus put all of their strength, soul and will into it as they pushed harder.

1 Like

77 just charges directly into Mark’s back, that should provide some extra power

3 Likes

“We’ve got you, Mark!” Sadie said, putting one hand on Mark’s back and pushing the blade with other, using all her willpower. Elias and Richard did the same.
“No longer shall our paths be set in stone. No longer will our outcomes be dictated by destiny. Our fate, shall be in our hands now!” Mark declared, driving the blade all the way down to its hilt.
NOOOOO!” The Architect screamed, as his form blew up and exploded into a storm of fractals, along with the blade.
A storm of Shadow fluttered everywhere, swirling all around everyone as it then swirled up into the sky and disappeared.
Then, everything was peacefully silent, and the battlefield was empty of everyone’s opponent. It felt as if a heavy weight had just been lifted off of everyone’s chests.
It was over.

1 Like

Magnus sighed in relief as he felt the weight on his chest lifted off, like something he had there and didn’t know how to get rid of but now he finally managed to do so.

Soulbreaker and Chaosbreaker fall on to the ground as he fell on his knees, as he started to laugh with a joyful laugh. “It is over…finally…” He said as he could feel the presence of the Architect disappear and this time for good.

White Hood and Nexus fist-bumped their fists as Spider-Man stood there feeling triumphant. "Bruce would be proud."Said Impulse and Connor nodded to that. “Yeah, he would.”

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98
@meepinater
@MichaelBT-7474
@TBT_Emerald
@Flux
@Ruh
@Kirathel
@Toa_Radrix

At that moment, everyone would notice a small, spherical object slowly hover to the ground, in the spot where The Architect had just stood.

“What is that…?” Mark mumbled with curiosity, as he approached the object to examine it.
On closer inspection, the object appeared to be shaped more like an egg, and inside the egg was a swirling mass of colors; green, purple, golden, red, black. These were the colors of the five Multiversal energies, all blended together harmoniously.
This was the Heart of The Architect, the heart of The Multiverse, The primordial soup which shaped all of existence.
It was The Cosmic Egg.

He who controlled the power of this object, controlled the entire Multiverse.

“…What do we do with it?” Mark asked out loud.

1 Like

Magnus stood up on his feet and looked at the mysterious object. “It is the power of the Architect. His heart so to speak.” He said. “Whosoever has this power can control the entire Multiverse.” He explained.

“And as to what we should do with it…” Magnus turned around and summoned Soulbreaker into his hand and brought his other and held it with both hands. “It is best we destroy it!” He said as he brought Soulbreaker up ready to destroy it.

1 Like

Rohan stepped in front of Magnus.
“No!” He placed his hands on Soulbreaker and brought it down gently.
“I’ll take it to the Council of Wizards. They have a relic hall where they store powerful items. It’s the most secure place in the entire multiverse. Not even we could break into it. The wizards will know how to take care of it and make sure it is only used for good, and no evil ever touches it.”

1 Like

Magnus yanked Soulbreaker away from his grip. “You don’t know if they could be trusted.” He said. “This power is too much for any mortal or being to possess. It is the power of God.”

“The Wizards and everyone cannot be trusted, even if Grand Michael could isolate it, even he will succumb to its power.” He had a point, many people have tired and they felt short on their promises. “Everyone will get corrupt, so I am saving us from someone that becomes tainted by it. Nobody here is a God and even the Architect himself failed, your Wizards can’t do any better.”

He held Soulbreaker ready to go for another strike, though he didn’t want to strike through Rohan as he stepped in front of him. “Move. Or you will be moved.”

1 Like

“I know they can be trusted, because if they couldn’t, much of the world would be in chaos right now. They have possession of some of the most powerful magical artifacts known to any species.”
Rohan picked up the egg and wrapped it in his cloak.
“I’m taking it to them. It’s what Kyran would have wanted.”
Staring straight at Magnus, he added, “And I won’t hesitate to fight my way out of here if that’s what it’s going to take. This is the best and safest option.”

1 Like