Christian Faber: More IFB Stuff

I’ve just been through Faber Files recently (partially from a lead through BZ Power) and found out that the Invasion from Below episode was supposed to actually have a follow up had Hero Factory not been abandoned or if the episode wasn’t as bad as it turned out. (presumably explaining the lack of content in the 2014 summer wave prior to Bionicle’s return)

Page Link: Faber Files: Flashback to Hero Factory episode 11 concept. Shrineroom

8 Likes

I wonder if we would have gotten something like Breakout to Brain Attack or just IFB:2?

“A fun fact behind episode 11 is that it is seen more than 5 million times on different Youtube profiles”

I felt this was worth noting, that one of the main ways he mentioned of judging how much people enjoyed Hero Factory was by seeing the resulting amount of views on the Youtube video uploads.

4 Likes

Not sure were to post this:

It’s shows again that IFB is low budget and some concept.

2 Likes

Hero Factory was only meant as a location springboard into this vast story universe and the story was meant to get much more personal when the real truth about the factory was discovered. The idea of a factory that builds cocky heros made to specifications was actually a provocation to the whole legendary hero story we had told in Bionicle. The real hero would be found somewhere else…:slight_smile:

I hope it wouldn’t be too brash of me to say that HF and Bionicle were in the same universe…

4 Likes

And that the Great Beings had a hand in its creation.