Christmas Gifts

So christmas gift exchange happened…and it sucked…

3 Likes

I cannot tell what is going on in this picture

In a nuthsell:
Little cousin is secret santa:
Gives me lego friends set, gives me chocolates, gives me weird frog.
I hate friends, I’m diabetic, and The frog gives me the creeps.

Just me ranting, nothing too important.

2 Likes

I asked for an electronic drawing pad so I can make more ART! :smile:

2 Likes

We need more artists like prpldragon in the boards heh. Hope you get it…excuse me while I cry in the corner after my…excuse of a gift. Welp I have another chance in christmas., I hope.

I’m donating, but I’m asking for Gali and Onua, and I’ll complete my Toa collection.

1 Like

I asked for a Pepsi, just a Pepsi and she wouldn’t give to me, JUST A PEPSI a buncha stuff, and I’m getting them early cause I’m spending Christmas with my dad.

I’ve gotten $25 that went to amiibos, Kopaka 2015, and a Blazblue t-■■■■■

1 Like

I don’t have a wishlist for Christmas. I usually buy things I want long before Christmas and I don’t make lists anymore. My parents just get me whatever they feel I’d want. I still give them a general idea of what I would want, but ultimately I let them decide now.

1 Like

I’m gonna get all the sets… Hehehe

Oh and fallout 4, yokai watch and ClOtHeS

1 Like
  1. A Death note.
  2. A lightsaber.
  3. A new wand.
  4. A disk Launcher.

Nah, but that’d be cool. My real list is more like:

1. the Doctor Who lego set.
  2. A jacen Solo figure.
  3. Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
  4. Supposedly my brother found the 2016 sets at a Toy Store.
3 Likes

Hopin’ for General Greevies, Lego Dimensions, maybe some other stuffs, too. :slight_smile: Christmas is nice, innit?

1 Like

I want Batman. Not some lame, Plastic Toy of him. Nah, I want Bruce Wayne to be in a box, with his armor on, yelling “I’m Batman”.

3 Likes

Well, so it’s just a few hours for christmas (and like any reasonable human I’m staying up late, wow so edgy)
So I will be posting what I got (if I even got anything :cry:) in here, feel free to post what you got (hoping that @Plural gets his batman) aaaaand if you celebrat three wise men and get anything from today to january 6 feel free to post it too!
Anyway,
#Merry Christmas.

These yesterday plus a bunch of money. I guess I could buy games or just get more Legos :smiley:

yea Merry Christmas to all

4 Likes

Just an hour for either me crying in a corner cause of disappointment (don’t be surpriced, it is a fact that I cry about anyhing sadly) or crying in a corner cause of happyness and building lego.

OH MY!

Also not visible in this pic Kivoda!

7 Likes

My family doesn’t do Christmas. We get our presents on St. Nicholas Day instead.

1 Like

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

4 Likes

plays over @Plural weeping in fetal position

2 Likes

I got a desk, a chair, a chewie cup, a dressing gown, an r2d2 alarm clock, ESB baubles, a dressing gown. and £50 (so far). I needed a new desk and a chair since july, I needed an alarm clock, I needed a dressing gown, I can finally finish my 2015 collection with the £50, and any future money will be going towards the ccbs general grievy. Also the chewie cup looks amazing. It wasn’t my dream christmas , but it was the christmas of stuff I needed

2 Likes

My presents kinda sucked but the fun I had with my family was good enough for me!

1 Like