Christmas Gifts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND now I just found out that my local Smyths has a sale on the 3 bonkles I need :smiley: (Gali, Skull Scorp and LoSS. You can see why I held out on the last 2 sets - they aren’t amazing.)

1 Like

So my Christmas away from home netted me S2 of Space Dandy and a Joseph Joestar figure order confirmation (it’s arriving in like January) which my aunt stupidly paid double for cause she “lost” the HLJ link I sent her which had the same figure on sale.

I also got a bunch of clothes and some cologne.

Now I’m in a McDonald’s in South Carolina on my way back for Christmas 2: Revengeance.

Hopefully my other aunt got me either amiibos or Fire Emblem: Awakening.

1 Like

WOAH! My grandma came to my hosue and gave me my Christmas sets today! It was That one set with Captain Phasma and the CCBS obi wan kenobi

2 Likes

Forgot to post this here.

3 Likes

lucky sod got general grievous

2 Likes

nyehyehye

1 Like

I still have a chance to get him in the three wise men holiday (AKA second christmas) in January 6. If you guys celeberate it too (I know @Asriel does) so feel free to post your gifts if you do.

I most likely will buy him when my grandma comes over tomorrow, as she gives me and my siblings £50 each at christmas. Really looking forward to him, as it’s a fricken 13" general grievous

1 Like

yeah I do celebrate it too, In Spain is much more common than Santa thing, but people are starting to do the santa thing instead of the three wise men, I think we are turning into 'MERICA!

1 Like

Yeah, my family celebrates three wise men more than christmas, but hey, free gifts are free gifts :blush:

1 Like

Maybe you’ll get the new BIONICLE sets? :smile:

So three wise men is almost here…so if you clebrate that feel free to post anything or whatever…I know @Asriel will at least get somethin

meh, clothes and more clothes, I have to wait for the bionicle

1 Like

Alredy got something!

@TeslaEffect

Geez I’m showing this off like a little girl on her first christmas…

Bueno suerte!

5 Likes

you mean “bueno, suerte(well, luck)” or “buena suerte(good luck)”?
anyway thats a cool drawing

1 Like

Bueno, suerte* soy pesima en puntuacion…

1 Like

Just a place for everyone to post what they got for Christmas and what they got for others, so this is not the Look What I Just Got Topic, because its about giving too.

3 Likes

Okay, so last year my dad took me to an aerospace museum for my birthday. While we were there we saw an A-10 Thunderbolt, a.k.a the Warthog. He pointed out to me how the Warthog is is all-time favorite aircraft. In the same way I really love the SR-71 Blackbird.

Now I don’t normally get him christmas presents, which I’ve been feeling pretty bad about. Especially since I usually ask him for one really big special gift every year.

So this year I got him a diecast model of the Warthog! I’m really excited about it.

4 Likes

That sounds awesome. I have a special connection to the SR-71 seeing as my grandfather was on the skunkworks team that designed it.

1 Like

I was told I was getting no LEGOs this year. I couldn’t even request them.

Well, I suppose there’s always Spider-Man PS4…

3 Likes