Christmas Gifts

This hurts to hear.

1 Like

I’m considering helping pay for a baseball machine for my dad.
It’s $2000.

2 Likes

I will probably only be able to buy a Christmas gift for myself… Don’t think my parents will buy me anymore LEGO, but who knows, they might as well have changed their mind…

Last year we went to see Last Jedi in theatre with the whole family.
I got to say, it was a fun experience.

I have saved 60$ buget to buy myself the Racers Ferrari F1 for Chrstmas. But I also want to buy something as a gift for my brothers. But I can’t do this without using the money for the Ferrari F1.

We are pretty much giving each other gifts, what each of us has asked for.

Any suggestions what should I do?

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

1 Like

Ask for the set from one of them or at least cash to save towards the set. That’s pretty much what I’m doing; saving my Christmas and some of my paychecks for the 450$ mp-44 Optimus in august. (It shall be the most expensive single toy I’ve bought and the centerpiece of my transformers collection.)

3 Likes

My Christmas list consists of:
Mp3 player and earbuds
Transformers battletrap (potp)
The doctor who season
gunpla 1/144 dantalion
Transformers potp nemesis prime.
It’s small, only because there are more specific things that I would prefer to buy with my own money, since that’s a near 100% chance of me getting them.
Christmas is statistics season for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

NO LEGO?!

1 Like

Not really…
The only things I would want are bulk Travis bricks and bulk tiles in a ton of different colors.
I might pick up one of the Harry potter Lego sets, though.

I’d say just get a Bionicle set from Ebay (if you can find a decent deal) instead of the Harry Potter set…

1 Like

He buys what he needs and wants, you can’t make people buy something you want…If it’s Harry Potter it’s Harry Potter.

1 Like

It was just a suggestion.

1 Like

And I apprecieate that suggestion!
Although I prefer Bricklink.
Plus, I’m not that into bionicle anymore, because it sucks up all my money for masks and armor and the like. I prefer system.

Then I suggest getting yourself either Castle, Space Poilce, Agents, Racers or something of this kind…

1 Like

HARRY POTTER!
I’m sorry, I just really want those new wand pieces.
Plus I really like the books and movies.

Then go for it!

I think you can just get them from Bricklink, without being required to buy the full sets…

1 Like

But I also want the whole sets…

shrug
Sometimes getting full sets is nice, I really enjoy building them. I especially want Newt Scamander’s Case of Magical Creatures, because I adore buildable animals.

my wish list is mostly mtb/studio series figures

2 Likes

I’m getting hi top vans, but that’s the only thing I know I’m getting

Mah loot! So much good stuff

1 Like

Smash ultimate. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

This year was about getting old stuff I didn’t get back in the day:

Finished off my collection of the G1 BIONICLE Graphic novels.
Finished off my collection of Exo-force books with 3 and 5 (I already had 1, 2, and 4)
Got Humungosaur, the only Ben 10 set I didn’t have (and the only one aside from swampfire who’s worth getting)

~W12~

2 Likes