Chronicler's Chronicled Characters Discussion: Roodaka

To be honest I thought the movie Roodaka was the one that caused controversy (and it’s not hard to see why). The set doesn’t even look that femine to me.

If we’re having character discussion it was the COMIC Roodaka that I feel really showed her the best. She was a no-joke crazy lady.

Basically me after I looked at the dates. Suggested topics are such jokers.

2 Likes

I like Roodaka’s character because she is clever, devious, brutal, and manipulative enough to prove that she is going to get power no matter what. She actually fits with female “bad guys” in history: taking their time to get power before suddenly and brutally destroying opposition. An example is a Chinese empress who imprisoned her stepson after his father died and forced him to abdicate. When he he did, she executed him, and took power for herself.
If anything, she’s a quasi-feminist character because she’s a female villain who not only proves she’s better than the others (Sidorak), but is very independent and is way smarter than most of her (male) peers/ rivals.

2 Likes

I really don’t mind her, I don’t see what the deal is

I like Roodaka, she’s maybe my third favorite villain, I always imagined the Rahkshi heads as armor. She’s my favorite 2005 character, because she seems to be the only person who ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT SHE’S DOING! :laughing:

1 Like