ColdGoldLazarus' Overdesigned MoCs

woo, seeing yours so far I’m hyped for these two

I’m curious to see if you’ll do the transforming thing with Millennium

2 Likes

Yay?

Thanks!

I see what you did there

Hopefully so. :slight_smile:

I do indeed, though they’re all being used, I think.

He does have the crotch-head, in a way - scroll up to the post featuring him, it’s somewhere around the 100 post mark, I believe.

Thanks!

Heh, I would definitely be interested in seeing your interpretations. :smile:

Yep!

:smiley:

Funny story there, actually. I’ve had Millennia himself built for quite a while now, but in my attempts to make the transformation work, the motorcycle has gone through… well, quite a large number of versions now. I’m actually going to have to try to get the most recent one done before I take pics of him.

2 Likes

good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks; I’ll need it! XD

1 Like

Oh man, the TECHNIC complexity on Archenar looks absolutely gorgeous!

4 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Nope, nevermind. Looks like that one comes later.

CCBS Crap 2: The Sequel (Part A)

Made by scrambling Nikluu and Vizuna

Double Nyran Shot

The Bladebearer

The Gunslinger

Made with PoE and PoF, and PoI and PoW

Double Double Nyran Shot

The Guardian

The Guy Nobody Likes

Double Nyran all the way across the sky

Spehss Sheeip

Killerbot 9000 (Cute Edition)

Tablescrap

8 Likes

I like these, nice little villager mocs

this one is a little odd though, looks like a protector with no limbs

4 Likes

Guns on the breasts and on the shoulders. DAYUM.

1 Like

Noice! My only complaint is the torsos seem a little too short for the limbs :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks!

It’s supposed to be a space ship of some sort. Idek.

Lots of guns, yep.

Yeah, I can definitely see that. I guess I made pretty spindly villager peoples.

1 Like

I like caramel Banana man…

######That’s the Gunslinger…

1 Like

Heh, nice nickname.

1 Like

Neat builds! I really like all of those Throwbots. The Vortixx is pretty cool too, and I really like the look of The Gunslinger.

It might be worthwhile to post each group of MoCs as its own topic, as some people may have trouble looking through all of these posts to find the builds.

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ve considered that off-and-on, but I figured the purpose of a MOC topic was to keep everything in one place instead of spamming up the boards with multiple threads. Still, I might consider making separate threads for my particularly noteworthy/good creations. I’m honestly not sure.

1 Like

That sounds like a good plan (and is pretty much what I’ve done so far). You could always also edit the topic and add the photos instead of posting them as replies, that way they’d all be at the top.

Hope I don’t come across as being pushy or anything, I’m just trying to help out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or at least provide links to the posts with the stuff, that might work.

Courtesy of @Political_Slime, a table of contents has been added to the main post. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Don’t worry about that flag, @ColdGoldLazarus. This is an update, so you’re good.

2 Likes

LOSS Va
I got lazy with the descriptions.

Ayy

Back

Front

The back opens up.

Spare parts Krongiwongis

It took two of LOSS to make this possible, which was good because I now have them combined into a much better LOSS.

Next Time: Some more odds and ends, including a revamp of three sets in one, and a Board Members MOC.

15 Likes