Collectible Minifigures Topic

The Collectible Minifigures are loved globally. Starting in 2010, the theme has released over twenty series, ranging from mimes to hot-dogs. What are your favorites? Does anybody think they are overrated?

5 Likes

They were good but now it’s just a bunch of simpsons and pretty much nothing interesting

1 Like

I think the new series,Series 14, has some interesting figs. Then again, I am a huge fan of the Halloween aesthetic. :smile:

I wish they did this with hf invasion from below the charicters wrer designed great ad were semi collectable

1 Like

I am still waiting for the line to achieve its destiny.

“What Destiny?”, you ask? This…

LEGO UNIVERSE WAVE!
Seriously Lego! You must complete your destiny! DO IT!

1 Like

I wanted that wave when the game was out so bad… Why LEGO?

1 Like

These are pretty cool. I were like the sax player from a few series ago, and the gangster from series 5.

The first series I got was 5, because I found it in Walgreens one day. Since then I’ve been collecting them.

1 Like

MIXELS FTW

Seriously, I think mixels are better
for roughly the same price, you get better parts packs

3 Likes

I remember getting one of these once. It was that Frankenstein one. Then I saw that there were Transformer versions of these. And I was like
“These things are so much better. Gimme!”

Wut?! A Non-LEGO purist on a Bionicle Fan-Site?! How could you even?! /s

I will admit, the Frankenstein fig from Series 4 was pretty lackluster, Especially since we got The better version of him in the “Monster Fighters” line.

2 Likes

The scientist, right?

He was pretty cool from what I’ve seen

It wasn’t Frankenstein in that set, it was just a regular scientist, right?

We actually got two “Monster Figs” in that set:

1 Like

My favorite was that orange-and-white robot figure.
I hope they get a new series that isn’t themed, though.

1 Like

[quote=“Pot8o, post:8, topic:11467”]
mixels are better for roughly the same price, you get better parts packs
[/quote]^ ^ ^
What this guy said

2 Likes

My favourite collectable minifig I own is Jeckyl and Hyde. (Mr. Good and Evil)

Another cool one is the Blacktron Robot, or whatever it was called, But I don’t own that one.

2 Likes

Doncha mean Doctor Splits?

Is this a reference…? Or are you making a joke…? Either way, I’m confused. :confused:

That’s the actual name of the fig. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“PluralLego, post:18, topic:11467”]
That’s the actual name.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Darn it! I was thinking of the preliminary name. That’s what you get when your a scrub I guess (as in I’m a scrub). :sweat_smile:

1 Like