Comrade Wolfie's G2 Matoran/Okotoan Topic

What’s an Okotoan skeleton piece?

1 Like

The smallest CCBS piece used for the Okotoans (Protectors).

1 Like

You’re saying there’s one of those on the chest to hold the armor on? I don’t think that’s right. He’s got a Technic bar under there:

My question is about how the two pegs from the Okoto armor attach to that.

Illegal technique?

1 Like

Could be. I’m sure he’ll show us though.

2 Likes

Sorry it took a while to respond!

It’s basically a 5L technic liftarm, attached to the torso with two technic pins and two half-pins connecting the Okoto add-on to the liftarm.

7 Likes

The monochrome ones are a bit bland, but overall this is really cool! Do you have them all built, or do you just build and photograph them one at a time?

1 Like

I do have most of them built, but I haven’t got enough of particular parts in the right colour to have some; though I’ll be sure to change that at some point.

1 Like

A 5L liftarm? You wily rascal!

1 Like

Expecting something a bit more complex? XD

No, I knew it had to be something simple. But I didn’t even know they made a 5L liftarm. You must do some serious bricklink mining. As a fellow miner, I completely understand.

1 Like

Oh yeah, they do them in a bunch of different colours; helps to make them all just a little bit different.

I totally just ordered like 8 different colors. Don’t be mad but I’m definitely making some of these.

2 Likes

Yes, I look forward to this.

1 Like

Managed to get enough pieces together to make all of my G2 Onu-Matoran in one go, complete with a G2 Turaga Whenua (not my original skeleton)

11 Likes

Other Matoran/Okotan (Non-G1 Characters)

Earth Villager No.1

Fire Villager No.1

Fire Villager No.2

Fire Villager No.3

Fire Villager No.4

Ice Villager No.1

Ice Villager No.2

Ice Villager No.3

Iron Okotan/Fe-Kotan (Fe-Matoran) No.1

Plasma Okotan/Su-Kotan (Su-Matoran) No.1

9 Likes

Finally got around to getting the right masks in the right colours to get G2 Okotan-fied Matoran Toa Mahri/Inika.

15 Likes

Le-Matoran, G2 Style

Boreas

Kongu

Kumo

Makini
Coming soon

Sanso
Coming soon

Shu
Coming soon

Taiki

Tamaru

Tuuli
Coming soon

Vira

13 Likes

This is great!

1 Like

Also, just putting it out there, if there’s a particular combo of colours/want to request an Okotan to be built, then please ask by all means!

2 Likes