Comrade Wolfie's G2 Matoran/Okotoan Topic

As somebody who loves the idea of army building, this discussion is becoming increasingly more satisfying with every update. They all look really cool - it’s just a shame they didn’t release those blind mask packs for G2 to save having to paint them.

3 Likes

Now, while I wait to get more spray paint variety, here’s a bunch of non-G1 orgin characters. Bare in mind, some of these are Okoto-version of some other people’s creations, so if you see something familiar that’s more than likely the case.

No.1

No.2

No.3

No.4

No.5

No.6

No.7

No.8

No.9

No.10

11 Likes

MORE Non-Canon G2 Matoran/Okotan

Gravity/Ba-Matoran

Magnetism/Fa-Matoran

Shadow/Kra-Matoran

11 Likes

Simply amazing. You’ve really out done all Matoran army builders I’ve seen.

1 Like

Got two versions of Teridax in a Matoran/Okotan form, though torn between the black Hau or the gunmetal Hau.

Black

Gunmetal

8 Likes

A’ight, so I have some goals now.

##And just to keep everyone update, including many of the characters above, I have 78 individual Okotans complete.

Additional parts, namely shell pieces, Okoto add-ons and more spray colours, are needed before I can say I have ALL G2 Matoran/Okotan builds. This does include several fan creations/characters.

3 Likes

Can we see a group photo?

I’ll see when I can get that done, but I’ll definitely do that. Just a matter of when

3 Likes

Maybe you could try to make the Hau look infected?

Count Update - 100+

Including the Protectors, Ekimu and Makuta, I can safely say I have now passed the 100 unique Okotans milestone.

7 Likes

Amazing!

congratulations my friend!

you have made 100 of some of the best Okotan Mocs that have been on the Message Boards.

good luck to getting to 100+ more Okotans and beyond my dude!

3 Likes

So, been a while since an update was posted here. But, situations have somewhat resolved, and should hopefully get around to doing more now.

So anyway, small-ish post, but some new G2 Vo-Matoran/Vo-Okotan can now be added to the collection.

10 Likes

Your back!

1 Like