Conduit: Race Against Time(Signup and Discussion)

I totally read that as “Kini” at first and thought that was funny :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s up, my friends! Are you ready for an adventure?

4 Likes

Oh, Zablex is there and already looking to add to his collection of Kunini artifacts.

1 Like

Yeah, but he should be careful.You know what happens when a stylish piece of jewelry becomes fashionable and stylish.

1 Like

All he needs is to know where someone’s brainstem is and he does have a few hidden items in his long coat; he’s not totally unprepared for a scuffle.

…remember how he was unable to freeze peoples hearts in the last one?

And I was talking about forgeries.

1 Like

He won’t aim for the heart; someone falling to the ground paralyzed would send enough of a message to not mess with him.

Why do you think he’s asking about the history of the ring? He has been studying Kunini Conduits for nearly two years.

People who make forgeries usually lie about that sort of thing, too.

2 Likes

If their story becomes inconsistent, he’ll figure it’s a fake.

Also, just so you know, if your character didn’t know the rest before now, they don’t have to know them now. They can just sorta meet up with them and meet them for the first time if you want them to.

3 Likes

@Runa How did Jessica know Jeff from before? was he a colleague on a project, did he give a lecture at her university, or…?

1 Like

I think it’s your choice.

We’ll say that he gave a lecture then.

1 Like

It could be that, but theoretically she doesn’t have to. She could just show up “at the right place, at the right time.”
It’s up to you.

1 Like

Ok then

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll keep posting on this rp, or this site in general. I don’t think I can post anything that’s all that interesting or good rp material.

1 Like

I mean, I think you’re doing good, but if you wish to leave, I guess I can’t stop you. We’ll miss you though, and hope the future holds what you desire of it!
Also, if this is because you feel kinda left out at the moment, I tried to give you an “in” of sorts, and if anything, you could use the flash of light that Eliza just created with her conduit.

3 Likes

I just don’t think that people really like what I post. I’m not active in what I’m supposed to be active in, usually when I post in a topic people don’t post anything for several days, and I even killed my own rp topic. But if you think I should stick around, I’ll try for a while.

2 Likes

We don’t think you’re bad at all. An RP becoming inactive after you post is just coincidental.

Hell, I think you’re a better RPer than me, and I’d say I’ve got pretty good RPing skills

2 Likes

It’s just as likely that that’s just a stroke of correlation without any causation. The boards have been slow in general when it comes to RPs as of late, so that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s your fault.

I’m sure you’re fine. And even assuming you aren’t(which I’m not sure I believe, you did good in any other RP we were both in, from my recollection), there’s only one way to get better, right?

2 Likes