Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

He would feel a sudden feeling of whiplash as his entire body seemed to move position. He’d see what Jeff was seeing.

Jeff felt it too as he stumbled backwards, watching his own body. “Wha-” He’s start, but his voice wasn’t his own. He looked at the ring on his body’s hand, and the jade was grey. “What the…”

OOC: The final power of amplified Jade.

OOC: Body-switching?

“You killed him!” Eliza shouts. “You put a bullet through his head! Where’s the justice in that?”

1 Like

“I didn’t break it, I froze it.” Zablex said as he lifted the Conduit from Justin’s body, “In all technicalities, your spine is undamaged aside from no longer being able to be of use for a short while.”

He walks over to her, “Besides, you used lethal force.” He told her, and because I felt threatened, I am protected by using lesser or equivalent measures to defend myself." He explained, “Thus, I paralyzed you fully.”

“I did what I had to do! That’s justice enough.” Christine shouted back to Eliza.

“Don’t make me consider petrifying your heart.” Zablex warned, “Count it as a mercy that I simply paralyzed you and am willing to leave it at that.”

His glare told her that wasn’t a threat; he was quite capable of backing up his words.

Mokuzai raises a hand “Can I get my conduit back? I’m fine with a new body but uh… I’d like my bloody heirloom back.”

Eliza whips around and slaps Zablex in the face. “Don’t you dare threaten to kill somebody. After what just happened?”

“-and I shot the boy because I felt threatened.” Christine snapped back. Shut up with your smart-@$$ talk!,"

“Uh, yeah.” He tries touching his original body, and everything’s back to normal. He shakes his head. “Anyways, I have business to settle.” He stalks up to Christine.

“I wouldn’t kill her,” He said, looking angry, “I wouldn’t like to end up having a murder charge as a premiere item on a criminal record.” He was hit by the slap.

“Using your weapon shouldn’t be your first reaction to being threatened, you should’ve tried to talk things out and then drawn a weapon if we drew one.” Zablex told Agent Warren.

“She can’t move apart from her vital functions and, somehow, speech.” Zablex told him, “She’s harmless.”

Mokuzai raises an eyebrow. “I’m afraid you shouldn’t do that. It could cause more murder. Murder is bad to put it simply.” Oh god. Why did I join this group. I basically blackmailed myself.

“Hypocrite,” Eliza mutters and stalks away from the group. She slumps to the ground near the helicopter, resting her head in her hands.

Christine couldn’t help but giggle, despite the immense pain she was feeling. “You know, they thought I was crazy! They all said, ‘Christine is such a nut, believing magical rocks exist!’” She then released a hearty laugh. “Little did they know, I had one on my hand! And soon, I will make them sorry for ridiculing me! I’ve done all these things to you, because I am the only person who knows what it takes to get what they want!”

“Brave words for someone at the mercy of other Conduit wielders.” Zablex said as he put on the aquamarine Conduit.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to see what the damage to our friend is.” He told her.

The effects of the petrification faded away a couple minutes ago (about 20 posts back). Given what Zablex said, he didn’t know that.

Christine grinned. “Likewise.” Her ring glowed, and Zablex would feel a force that would knock the wind out of him and send him to the ground. Sudennly, multiple C.I.A. vans pulled up, and a bunch of agents got out, taking out their guns. “Agent Warren! What happened?! Who hurt you?” One of the agents said as he sat by her side. “Them…” Christine said, looking at Jeff’s group. She was put into a wheelchair and inside a van. “This is far from over!” Christine shouted as the van sped off. The C.I.A. agents aimed their guns at everyone.

“For the record,” Zablex said as he got up, “Agent Warren shot first and shot an innocent kid in the head.” His Skyrish accent was back. He activates the aquamarine conduit as a precaution.

Mokuzai looks around So I feel kinda cheaped out.[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:600, topic:46797”]
“For the record,” Zablex said, “Agent Warren shot first and shot an innocent kid in the head.”
[/quote]
“Not illegal if no one knows.” He shrugs and activated his other site into Christine’s view.
And time to get carried and hope I don’t get shot.

“She and her fellow agents know now,” Zablex said, “And so do we; that there is quite a lot of witnesses, eh?”

His Skyrish accent was back to normal.

Mokuzai would see a Van driving along the road.

“This is your only warning. Step down now!” One of the C.I.A. agents said, still aiming his gun.

“How about you lower your weapons; I’m not keen on fighting federal agents right now and am getting pretty nervous.” Zablex said to the agent with his hands up.

The Aquamarine Conduit was, hopefully, active.

He slowly makes his way to Justin’s body, “I’m going to examine his wounds.” He said.