Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

The agents became evermore vigilant as they closely examined everyone’s actions.

Zablex began to look over Justin’s wounds, applying some petrification to help stop the bleeding, he hoped there wasn’t any major damage that a hospital couldn’t fix.

Mokuzai tries to record the landmarks in his head but fails to do so. Lets just watch some conversations.

One agent violently grabbed Jeff’s arms and was about to put him in cuffs. “You’re under arrest for trespassing government property, resisting arrest, and assaulting a federal agent.”
Other agents began moving toward the others with handcuffs as well.

“She attacked first, we have a right to be here and she never made any action to arrest us.” Zablex said, “If you’re gonna give us our charges you need to read us our rights and charge us properly.”

“The way I see things,” he said, “we acted in self-defense because she used her Conduit to shatter a tree as a show of power the shot this guy with her gun.”

“If what we did doesn’t count as self-defense, then that jury is biased against us and thus won’t give a fair ruling.” Zablex said.

The cuffs went through Zablex like he was a ghost, “Oh, that’s not what I thought would happen but this works.” He said.

“I plead the fifth Amendment and also demand that everyone of my group gets a good lawyer.” He said.

Then there is the fact that we are not on US property; I don’t think the CIA has jurisdiction here. he thought. Unless Estonia became part of the USA’s list of territories they have jurisdiction over.

“Wanna play hardball, then?” The agent began to rapidly fire his gun at Zablex.

The bullets pass through him and he tries to petrify the gun using his Obsidian Conduit.

“Easy there, sir.” He said, “let’s try to sort through this without more shooting and use civil discussion rather than hasty arrests made by USA C.I.A. agents saying we trespassed government property which belongs to Estonia and thus requires Estonian law enforcement to investigate.”

“Think about it, you may end up with an international incident on your hands.” He warned them.

The agent’s gun became jammed. “What the-” He tried to make it work.

“I petrified it.” He said, “Now, can we all, please, put down the handcuffs and guns and try to resolve this like rational human beings?”

Mokuzai continues watching through the van As long as I don’t get distracted, I’m good. He kneels down and puts his hand behind his head whistling.

Ike looks around and pulls out his bags of dried blood and a jar.
Back me up here. Got any ideas?
Ideruba shrugs Blood mixed with glass. Slash damage. Easy.

Holly looks to Ike “Since you an actually useful ability. Lets let you take the handles.”

A government agent rammed his elbow into the back of Mokuzai’s neck, breaking his focus.

“Sir, that is unnecessary force,” Zablex said, “And I can say that against you if this ends up leading to a courtroom.”

OOC: Seriously, that is a little bit much; they are being given a chance to peacefully resolve this issue and yet one agent decides to jeopardize it and possibly paint the CIA as a villain by unnecessarily attacking someone?

Also, GTG; G’night.

OOC: kinda the point. The C.I.A. is supposed to be corrupt in this story.

IC: “ooh, I am so scared of getting sued!” An agent snark I’ll said.

OOC: the best bet is to probably flee from the agents, as this situation seems to be quickly deteriorating.

imo it wasn’t fit to make the decision to swarm us with CIA agents without waiting for Runa to be online

IC Ideruba tosses the jar at the government agent and uses the blood to cover and swarm his eyes. He clots the blood over his eyes to blind him and kicks him forward over Mokuzai.

Holy points towards him to amplify his ability.

Mokuzai looks around and sighs. “And my assist ability isn’t even useful.”

2 Likes

OOC: that’s also why i m trying to get past this situation.
IC: the agent screamed in pain as the glass shattered against his face. He stumbled around, confused and blinded by the blood in his eyes.

Ideruba stares at him and looks at the people around him More abilities, more hurting people. That doesn’t sound too good… Let see what I can do to do this non-lethally.
He looked around at the others and used his new abilities to cause the blind agent to numb up and grabbed a gun from his side.
Ike raises an eyebrow as he inspects it God. What you did was really screwed up… Uh… I don’t feel so good to be honest. He coughs as a cough of vomit comes out of his throat. Ike spits it onto the agent and turns to the others.

The agent shrieked when he was covered in Ike’s spit/vomit, as if it were worse than the blood and glass in his eyes.

Ideruba turns the gun Now the first hurdle. How do I turn off the safety?

OOC Gonna head off for the knight soon.

OOC: Onward, sir LTV!

Christine continued riding the van

Mokuzai sits down and relaxes as he doesn’t have much to do.

Holly runs off towards the chopper.