Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Mokuzai nods “So can you give us a rundown of people who received these gifts or no?” Then I can cross reference with my past sight and then search for that guy who took some from those two fighting dudes.

“They wore silver colored armor, and had helmets inside which two gemstones were placed, one Amplen and one of the Elemental Stones. They each carried weapons, one had dual fans, one had a mace, one had a naginata, and one had a whip. Most of them had the weapon be the second Conduit, though Loimu had hers be the gauntlet on her off-hand.” He turns to Eliza. “Yes?”

“What was the last thing you remembered, again?”

I was struggling with the king over this crown, it got hit, my vision warped, and I ended up in this time, I guess." He repeated.

“So this king… he was right in front of you?”

Mokuzai nods and activates his past vision whilst leaning on a tree. When should I reveal my full powers… I should at least reveal the past vision.

“Yes. But this wasn’t the first time we’d met. As his personal smith, it was my job to lead the creation of Conduits, and it was I who made the crown for him, before realizing how bad an idea it would be to give it to him.”

In this building, he’d see similar scenes to what he’d seen before, with an added bonus of seeing a man grab a dagger from the pedestal in the center room of the building, a room they had yet to enter but could still see into, and use it in a ceremonial fight. Something glinted in at the point where the hilt met the crossguard.

None of the combatants in the fight would look like how the Voima Eliitti were described.

“So he could’ve been caught in whatever explosion got you?”

Vaarinty stopped. “He could have.” He said. “But I’m not sure. It could have just been me, since I was the one holding it.”

“Let’s hope so; he doesn’t sound like a nice guy.”

Mokuzai continues watching. Now hopefully this can lead me to grabbing something new. I mean, what can you do with a box that lets you see into the future.

The fighter would hold the dagger in front of him and a barrier appeared, and the barrier reflected a lighting bolt coming for him. Other than that, the fight seemed fairly normal.
At the end, he returned the dagger to the pedestal.

“What Conduits did the king’s guard have?” Zablex asked, looking out the windows for anything out of the ordinary.

He turned off his past sight and looked to where the dagger was originally.

“As I said, each had an Amplen and an elemental stone. One had a Helina, one had Gravsite, one had Constite, and one had Forund.” He said. “And that’s not including the one that he himself has.”

Jeff looked confused. “What are those? I’ve never heard of those gemstones before.”

The dagger would be there, sitting in what remained of its place of rest.

Mokuzai looks at him and activated his future sight to see what would happen if he asked for it.

“And what powers did those give their Conduit bearers?” Zablex asked, a bit frightened by the fact that they may have more company if Vaarinty didn’t arrive to this time alone.

He keeps looking outside for any unusual movement or activity.

The first thing that came to the musician’s mind when the man said ‘elemental stones’ was the four classical elements, he hoped that isn’t the case.

“Are they things that go by different names nowadays?” Eliza asks. “Or would the book have covered that?”

Jeff turned to Eliza. “It’s likely. Like I said, the information we have is limited. It’s likely they did go by other names.”

Vaarinty looked around. “That one has an Amplen.” He said, pointing at Holly. “And that one has a Gravsite.” He then said, pointing at Rodian. “The elemental ones should be obvious, and you’d know what Amplen and Gravsite would do based on the fact you know people with them. Constite can create constructs, Helina can heal people, and Forund can create blasts of force.”

OOC:[quote=“LTVmocs, post:720, topic:46797”]
looks at him
[/quote]

Who’s he asking?

Eliza looks around to see if Shelby still has the book. “Would it be easier to just… use the book again?”