Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“what? No” Baileys voice leaks with sarcasm

“Another Conduit.” Zablex said, “What is its power?”

He was nervous; if anyone were looking, they’d see his right hand twitching like he was expecting danger.

Bailey shrugs “I dunno. Makes things… bouncy?”

“Bouncy?” Zablex asks. “Explain.”

“Bouncy is hard to explain. It makes things bounce.”

Holly squints at him “So if I enhanced that… What if stronger then bounce?”

“I dunno”

“Let’s test it out.” Zablex said, the stone object he put up his sleeve earlier came out, it looked like an escrima.

He grips it tightly.

“ok. Uh. Sure”

“Activate it.” Zablex told Bailey.

“what?”

“Activate your Conduit.” Zablex said, “I’ll try to strike you with this and you’ll try to make it ‘bouncy’.”

“I don’t think it works like that. Throw a rock at me or something”

“Er…” Eliza raises a finger. “Maybe we don’t test this in a way that’ll hurt him?”

Zablex stepped up and wound up to strike Bailey’s hand. It wouldn’t hit hard but would zing a little.

Bailey takes a step back “uh, I’d rather not get hit?”

“Fine then.” He said, picking up a brick. “Will this do?”

“I…I guess? Just throw it at me or something”

Vaarinty lowered his weapon. “If you say so…” He turns to Moku. “Uh sure, go ahead.”

Shelby handed the book to Jeff. “You do the thing with the book and the past guy. You’ll know about all the rocks.” She says.

Jeff takes it. “Hold on!” He said, turning to Bailey. “How about you use it on the brick, and then throw it at the ground?” He says.

One of the four armored people found a bush that’d obviously been run through recently. “Täällä!” They call. “Löysin jotain!” The other three and the differently dressed one head over.

1 Like

Bailey facepalms “I wish I had thought about that”