Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Mokuzai heard the noise of fighting but shrugs it off and wait for them to come back at the Vaarinty’s campsite

Ike looks at the automaton and sighs. He looks at the others “So uh. Cool fight right?”
I need blood. I could cut myself but thatd be self harm and wouldn’t exactly be groovy. One of those things are against the advice I got from my therapist.

Nearby, a CIA agent was watching this. “Do you see what’s happeining?” Christine spoke into his earpiece. The agent didn’t respond, continuing to watch the events in dumbfounded silence.

“I guess.” Jeff said. He starts going deeper. “That must have been protecting something down here.” He says.

Zablex tries to see if he could illuminate any clues with his flashlight as he follows Jeff.

Eliza holds up her pendant, soft light bleeding between her fingers and illuminating their surroundings. “Are we sure there won’t be more of them?”

“…no.” Jeffrey admits. “But they took care of the last one just fine.” He keeps going. “I think I see a room at the end.”

Eliza removes the pendant from her neck, shifting her grip so that the conduit is able to shine freely. She raises it higher, hoping to get a better look at whatever’s beyond.

1 Like

Zablex tries to see if he could illuminate the path ahead.

He’d see the hallway open out into a room.

Jeffrey keeps going, squinting in the relative darkness.

Rodian watches in the background, taking notes on their actions.

Zablex shone his light on the room as he entered.

The room was covered in scattered metal, most of it broken. Jeff looks around, trying to find anything that wasn’t broken.

1 Like

Eliza moves around the room, trying to shine light on as many things as possible.

Rodian puts his notebook away, and scavengers around, studying each piece of broken metal, his hands grabbed.

He uncovers two intact Conduits: One a pendant with a purple crystal within, and one that was an unattuned ring. Jeff picks them up. “Wow!” He exclaims. “We found an unattuned Conduit!” He puts the necklace on and inspects the ring.

Eliza moves closer, taking a look at the two conduits. “Uh, what does ‘unattuned’ mean again?”

He showed her the Conduit, showing no gem set in the ring. “It doesn’t have a gem, so it doesn’t have a power.”

She frowns. “So… what? We just find a gem and pop it in there?”

“Uh, to an extent.” Vaarinty chimes in. “Then we have to activate it.”

One of the warriors looks down upon ruins, seeing an open cellar door among the rubble. She adjusts the two folded fans on her sides and moves some of her shoulder-length white hair out of her eyes before she returns her helmet to her head. “Oi, näyttää siltä, ​​että joku on täällä.” She yawns, walking down the hill.

Zablex nods as he fishes thought the metal to see what could be salvaged.