Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Eliza nods shakily, swallowing the rising panic in her throat.

Zablex turns off the Aquamarine Conduit as a sign of good faith. “Surely, we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.” Zablex said.

OOC: I’m trying to have Zablex be a bit gifted with words.

Ideruba raises a brow at the sight of him turning off the conduit Can we get a tryhard in chat?

1 Like

“Hand ovar Vaarinty.” She says. “And you all wall go free.”

Zablex shows his Obsidian Conduit, “What about a trade?” He asked. “Take me prisoner in his stead; a life for a life.” He offered, surely this would satisfy the law she was trying to uphold: an ‘innocent’ life in the stead of a ‘guilty’ one.

He figures that if he could learn how to make Conduits, maybe he could find a way to learn more about their lore.

“No.” She yawned. “He guilt, you do no thing but protest him.” She says, still tripping over her words. “So you all guilt no.” She starts to circle around them.

Jeff keeps an eye on her, while also staying close enough to Shelby so as to stop her if she tries anything stupid.

Vaarinty petrifies his arm and weapon. “There’s no use. She’s here for me, and I plan to go down fighting.”

Ideruba puts a hand to his head “Does she care about you though? I mean I feel like you’re missing the point of her offer. She’s asking for him because has a reason. She literally just met you.” He squints at him as he tries to understand his philosophy.
Ike puts a hand to his head and sighs “Guess we should let them settle it out anyway”

1 Like

“You will know little of this era; kill us and you shall not be able to learn as quickly as you want to about this time.” Zablex told her, “A life for a life; that should settle the debt owed to justice.”

“Thanks for giving us the choice,” Eliza mutters. She wants to tell Zablex to shut up already, but she seems to have used up all of her words for the moment.

“Justice wall bee swerved when he dyes for betr…betra…batry…betraying? Betraying are king!” She says, before fanning her weapon while the two gems in her helm glow, blowing the group back with a powerful gust.

Eliza stumbles back, taken off guard. Well, it’s not a gun.

“I think centuries of absence from the world is enough of a sentence for betrayal; it’s like if someone managed to survive a multiple-life sentence.” Zablex said, his hand ready to catch his escrima if she attacked.

Rodian was pushed back by the gust of wind. He nearly lost his balance. He mentally recorded the power of the gust and the two gems. This one might be a bit difficult.

Zablex suddenly realized he wasn’t touching the ground.

Well, enough of this, then. he thought as he braced for impact.

Ike sighs “I think you’re missing the point. She also got displaced as well and she doesn’t feel thats fair. Not every thing can be let go.” He fidgets his hand a little God why am I wearing this tiara. Its not cool at all. Its… Lame.

2 Likes

“Can’t say I didn’t try the diplomatic approach.” Zablex said as he got up, escrima in hand.

He quietly shakes his head and mutters “That doesn’t mean it was a good idea.”

1 Like

Myrsky ran up to him and slashed at him with her two fans.

“Whoa!” Zablex yelled as he managed to dodge and tries to counter with his escrima and wishing he had a pair of sais right now.

She jumped into the air and flung two air slashes at him.