Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Ike looks around him and sighs. Guess I have to. He nibbled at his finger to draw blood.

She saw him. “Watt our you doing?” She asks.

Zablex tried to strike fast, aiming to grab her throat so he could more easily petrify her spine while she was distracted.

Rodian watches waiting for a good time to use his stone.

Ideruba shrugs as he watches the fighting. Poor person. Just what’s some revenge and immediately gets attacked by a a dude she doesn’t know.
He decides to step within Zablex’s way to throw him off. “Don’t think you should be moving in to choke someone right away,”

“If she’s paralyzed, she’s a little bit easier to deal with.” He said.

“If she’s paralyzed you ruined her life. She’s a time traveling wizard with a space rock. While it maybe be easier to handle her due to her wanting to shank all of us. I don’t think trying to literally physically disable her is a good call.”
Ike puts his hand to Zablexs neck and forms the nibbled blood to a long needled point. “Can we all here agree to settle down and chill.”
It probably can’t even pierce skin and won’t work once inside a body anyway. Time to fib my way out.

1 Like

“I’ll remind you that the petrification on living things is temporary.” Zablex said clearly to Ike. “And the only permanent damage would be psychological.”

Ike squints at him “Brain damage is important too.” He shakes his head

1 Like

“She is using lethal force; I think my actions are justified as defending myself.” He told Ike, glaring broadswords at him.

Eliza shoots a beam from her pendant, curving it around her squabbling teammates to come at the warrior from the side.

He sighs “Lethal force doesn’t imply traumatizing someone to the point where they develop mental problems. That ain’t a good idea.”

“Would you rather fall to her blades?” He asked.

Myrsky jumps away, then sends more slashes of air in their direction.

He dodges the air slashes as best he can but manages to get grazed, drawing little blood. “I’d rather we talk to this person. Mental trauma is bad.”
Ideuba regather the blood intro a string around him “So how about we both agree not to fight before either of us get hurt.”

Mokuzai continues to watch events through his past sight This is the best thing since cable.

“I tried that already.” Zablex reminded him as he tried to find cover.

I was implying me and you but that’s okay I guess. Ike swirls the blood in his hands in an attempt to unstress himself.

He’d see the same things as before, since he’s in roughly the same area.

Myrsky ran at Ideruba, then kicks her legs up and in front of her to kick him.

Zablex tries to tackle her.

The gem in the hilt of her fan would glow, then he’d feel himself go crashing towards the ground.